Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any one know where to get one of these?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GWN7
I've spent the morning at both aftermarket speed shops in town and the VW dealership looking for one of these. I came home from the WCC to find one wheel with only 3 bolts. mad.gif Mr. Nobody Didit has no idea what happened to it. It is the type of bolt that fits the Enkei wheels that are currently on the car.

Sorry for the Andy style picture.

Anyone know where to find one?

BTW that isn't a washer on it. It is part of the nut
Cap'n Krusty
You're sure not to find one at a VW dealer. That would be the absolute last place to look, except maybe for Mc Donalds. Have you tried a tire shop? There are a couple around here that carry a pretty good selection of custom lug bolts, and can order what they don't have. How about googling "Enkei" and finding one there? The Cap'n
GWN7
I tryed a local FLAPS first...looked thru about 10 pages of lug bolts they had in their catalogues...nothing matches.

Then I did the google search....Enkei's web page is bling bling...nothing about bolts or on the following 5 pages of hits...I did find out that Enkei or Enkyō (延慶) was a Japanese era after Karyaku and before Kemmu, but that wasn't much help.....

Then I went to the local speed shop...they have been around since the early 60's and have tons of stuff in there...i did get some nice P car prints for cheap, but no help....he did say he could match it up with a stud (lets not go there now), but some VW guy had cleaned out his stock about 2 days ago

Then I went to the other speed shop...they order as required and he couldn't find anything that matches in his books either....

So I tryed the VW dealer as a last local resort......nothing in his books either... I asked about a stud there..he said they only use press in studs and as I'm planning on putting Fuchs on the car later I don't want to go that route

So I came here....the great resource of all things NARPish

I'll try the local tire shops, but most are generic Goodyear type stores and if the FLAPS & Speed shops don't have anything listed in their books (stock & custom wheels) I'm pretty sure they won't be able to help much.
73Phoenix20
Looks a lot like the lug bolts that came with my MiniLites... Sold those, so can't do a comparo for you, but i bet they are very close.

Try Googling "MiniLite" and see who is now selling them in the USA, and if they can show you the lug bolts for their 914 wheels...

Also, might check with Tire Rack... they move a ton of wheels in every variety... I think they sold Enkei...??
Cap'n Krusty

I'll try the local tire shops, but most are generic Goodyear type stores and if the FLAPS & Speed shops don't have anything listed in their books (stock & custom wheels) I'm pretty sure they won't be able to help much.
[/quote]

Make a REAL accurate drawing with measurements. Fax it to me. 805 925 9663
I'll be happy to see what I can find. The Cap'n
Trekkor
I *think* I have 15 of those that came with the Westerns I bought.

Let me take a peek.

KT
Trekkor
Looks like I tossed 'em...Sorry

KT
Chogokin
let me check with my dad, I just sent him my 12 last month, he only needed 4... I'm sure he has the rest left, PM me tomorrow and I'll see what I can do, he is not answering his phone tonight..
dion9146
Bruce,

I have a complete set of 16 of those bad boys. I used to have them with an old set of American Racing wheels on my first 914, and for whatever reason, I have kept them hanging around.

You pay the shipping, and you can have them. Let me know.

Dion
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.