Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Qarl seen driving this today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
iamchappy
Cabernet or Merlot in the seat next to him. piratenanner.gif Click to view attachment
Qarl
Chappy was the first to know but said that he didn't want to break the news to you all that I've defected to the wasserpumper, whine and cheese crowd.

Ah... I guess you couldn't hold it in... and had to leak the top secret info...

This is my new daily driver...

I only drove the 150+ miles home on the interstate, so nothing tremendously exciting, but she sure does growl mean when you step on the gas!

Qarl

P.S. Can you pass the WD-40, please?

IPB Image
TJB/914
Hi Qarl,

Great looking ride. What does that license plate say?? Looks like "Huntersdad"??

How about an update on Hunter. How is he doing and give him our loving thoughts.

Tom
Qarl
Thank you for asking.

HNTRDAD (my car)
HNTRMOM (Susan's car)
HNTR LZ (Hunter's wheelchair van)

Hunter is doing well. Turned 6 on May 1st. No problems to report other than his feeding tube coming out 3 times in the past 6 months, which required an ER trip and a surgeon to replace. He is getting big (some front teeth coming in)... but overall is status quo. No improvement (but we aren't expecting anything). Our goal for him is to be comfortable and pain free as possible and let him stick around as long as HE is willing.

Here is a recent pic...
pete-stevers
thanks for the update on your big boy!!!
give him a big kiss from steve and sher.....
she asked me to ask you..."is that his parts car"...
no she wants to know what shipping is for the elise is to bc.....???
iamchappy
Qarl, this made it easy for you. I cant wait to catch a ride.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.