Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DFW Virgin No More
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Grelber
Yep, just took delivery this afternoon. piratenanner.gif (Picked up in SoCal Friday morning, delivered to DFW Saturday afternoon. Holy S..t)

It's a '74 2.0L w/ twin Webers, consol, and ugly spinners. Can someone point me in the right direction to get some new center caps for the rims?

Looking forward to many years of dumping more and more money into it.

jr91472
Dude....where in McKinney?

oh and welcome.png
Grelber
PM Sent
VaccaRabite
Cool! Welcome aboard!

Zach
Chris Pincetich
welcome.png
Never seen that wheel combo on a 914 - with those spinner blades it is soooo '70s. You'll find center caps on eBay, could post in Classifieds, google EMPI wheels (I think) or try Performance car parts, their new catalog had new Porsche emblem center caps that looked awesome (but might not fit and were super expensive). Looks great! beerchug.gif
Betty
Woo Hoo, another DFW area teener!!! smilie_pokal.gif

JR, his neighbor Mike, and Rich Johnson are the locals in McKinney that easily come to mind.

There are a bunch of teener owners in the area, ready, willing and able to help.
Qarl
Sweet car dude! Love the color
MBowman325
Awesome! I thought that was a beutiful car when I was looking, but was a bit outta my price range.

Delivery? You're susposed to go out and drive 'em back biggrin.gif

Welcome aboard!
Aaron Cox
NICE!
Gint
QUOTE(Grelber @ Jul 15 2006, 04:53 PM) *

Yep, just took delivery this afternoon. piratenanner.gif (Picked up in SoCal Friday morning, delivered to DFW Saturday afternoon. Holy S..t)

It's a '74 2.0L w/ twin Webers, consol, and ugly spinners. Can someone point me in the right direction to get some new center caps for the rims?

Looking forward to many years of dumping more and more money into it.

welcome.png

I kind of like the spinners. cool_shades.gif

More pics!
LowGT
Nice, hope to see you around town!

Dan
Grelber
Also, Many thanks to Aaron for the pre-purchase advice. smilie_pokal.gif

The spinners are only on the left side. Any ideas where to get the other two? (if I stay w/ them).

Interior shot:

zen motorcycle
Welcome aboard as a "new" owner myself I can relate to the feeling. DFW guys are great so use em if you need em.
tat2dphreak
sweet dude! car looks awesome!

I'm not far from McKinney either if you need a helping hand...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.