Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Adjustable spring perches
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Allan
I'm thinking that since I now have the bump steer kit installed I can lower my car a little more. Running Koni reds at all four corners and need to know if they are available.

Anybody have them?

(Sorry Aaron, I think you answered this awhile back.)
Allan
pray.gif
Aaron Cox
ground control or colemanracing.com

see my pics of the coleman racing setup in my blog
PRS914-6
Here is Ground Control or "eye candy"

IPB Image
Dads914
piratenanner.gif
QUOTE(PRS914-6 @ Jul 16 2006, 12:08 AM) *

Here is Ground Control or "eye candy"

IPB Image

This is just an FYI for all of us budget minded 914 owners. I found a company out of NY that sells the Ground Control adjustable perches and rear coils the whole package deal (the same package deal Ground Control is charging $209 plus tax and shipping KMA.gif ) for $189 no tax and free shipping. I havnt received them yet so I will repost if everything gets here with no problems. The site I went to is http://www.nolimitmotorsport.com I talked to Steve seemed like a nice guy. Hope this helps...Greg
Mueller
The body OD of the "reds" is larger than the "yellows", you might want to measure them to ensure you get the threaded tube with the correct ID when you order them. I think it was Andrew that ran into this problem and had to have his threaded tubes opened up some at a machine shop. Andrews parts came from Colman racing, same place I bought mine.
PRS914-6
I took my shocks direct to Ground Control since they are right up the street. I remember them trying one threaded collar on the shocks and it was a tight fit and paint would have to be removed from the shock or the sleeve opened up, The owner came out, grabbed a steel collar designed for this dilemna and used a larger sleeve. You can see the collar right below the threaded sleeve.
Joe Bob
Jason at Paragon Motorsports....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.