Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2005/2006 Need Excellence Values
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rusty
Toast was very kind to scan the Excellence values for me, but alas, they are the 2004 values.

Could someone help me out?

-Rusty smoke.gif
Joe Bob
http://www.excellence-mag.com/

They have an email service that solicits sales...they should be able to provide you with some recent stuff...
cassidy_bolger
QUOTE(Lawrence @ Jul 16 2006, 06:37 AM) *

Toast was very kind to scan the Excellence values for me, but alas, they are the 2004 values.

-Rusty smoke.gif

I emailed them a few months back and got this reply:

"Low $6463
Good $7349
Excellent $9838

Bruce"

Those are some big numbers, to my eye! rocking nana.gif
Rusty
Thanks for the info, guys...

But I need scanned copies of the pages so I can use them as a weapon against the Evil Empire (AIG Insurance).

I HAVE a subscription, but I don't get them here while I'm deployed. sad.gif My bills are all paid online, so my mail just collects dust.
Joe Bob
What month is it....I get Excellence but I don't keep them all.....I gotta enuff shit laying around the house...
Pam
Why don't you take the approach that the adjuster just didn't have the correct sources to evaluate the value of your car and forward her the link to request the market value? Let her hassle with obtaining the information in order to 'settle your claim in an equitable manner' since she's indicated in previous correspondence that was her goal. I find in negotiation its always more pleasurable to lead the other party to the information that allows them to prove themselves incorrect.
wilchek
November 2005 was most recent issue with the update. I don't have a scanner..but you can buy the issue on line (issue #142) and send it to your agent.

http://www.excellence-mag.com/back_issues.html
$8.00 per copy
GWN7
I've been looking, but Nov is the only issue I can't find...will keep looking.....

BTW it's issue # 142 that's needed
carreraguy

-Rusty smoke.gif

Hey Rusty - I have the article. Will scan the pricing page and forward or do you need the whole article?
Later,
Rusty
QUOTE(carreraguy @ Jul 17 2006, 06:47 AM) *

-Rusty smoke.gif

Hey Rusty - I have the article. Will scan the pricing page and forward or do you need the whole article?
Later,

Awesome... PM on the way! smilie_pokal.gif
Rusty
QUOTE(Pam @ Jul 16 2006, 06:46 PM) *

Why don't you take the approach that the adjuster just didn't have the correct sources to evaluate the value of your car and forward her the link to request the market value? Let her hassle with obtaining the information in order to 'settle your claim in an equitable manner' since she's indicated in previous correspondence that was her goal. I find in negotiation its always more pleasurable to lead the other party to the information that allows them to prove themselves incorrect.

Hi! wavey.gif

Because I don't believe she will even reach for the information. She doesn't care, because it's her job to settle the claim at the lowest possible cost to the company. No compassion, and only a vague nod to the idea of fairness. It's all about the benjamins.

Any info that she gets is going to be because I flood her with data. I'm mailing another envelope tomorrow... a bunch of printed ads, mostly showing cars advertised at 10k+.

Now the good thing is that I have the 2004 data, and will soon have 2005. I think there's a huge jump in the value of the cars from 2004 to 2005. That will show a trend of increasing value. smile.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
Toast
QUOTE(Pam @ Jul 16 2006, 08:46 AM) *

av-943.gif Sorry Pam av-943.gif Sorry again. Most adjusters wont do the work because they get paid for the whole length of time until they submit their final estimate based on their findings, which is usually a wrecking yard for this year of vehicle. dry.gif . Having the copies of the original article greatly helps in this situation.

Wow, I can't believe how much they have gone up in 2 years! shocked[1].gif w00t.gif

Good luck Rusty! flag.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.