Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nice little drive through Tuscany
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
Not really, but took another route to Our Lady of Mulholland this morning. Stunt Rd to Piuma Canyon.

View toward Pisa, then my villa overlooking the Med.
Howard
A little mountain lake..
Allan
That mirror is not on Suzi....
Howard
Road to Villa.
balljoint
Make sure you stop for lunch in Montepulciano (pronounced Monkey-play-piano). Best damned gnocci with shaved truffles ever. Ever.
dekman
That "hood" is not Suzie's either! dry.gif
Howard
Allan, Rob, finger.gif All the times I lied for you guys...

Dave, remember name of place? We'll be there in October piratenanner.gif
balljoint
Not off hand, but I will get back to you.....tough to go wrong with food in Toscana though.
tdgray
There are no houses to rent in Tuscany biggrin.gif

signed - The Maestro biggrin.gif
Bleyseng
Look at all the olive trees!
TROJANMAN
That must be Tuscany, because the view is more than 1000 meters cool_shades.gif
Howard
You guys just have to trash my fantasies. With all this nastiness, if I had any other friends I wouldn't even come here. finger.gif

Next weekend Angelina said she would like to ride along as we retrace the Targa Florio route. And I won't post the pictures wacko.gif

Damn, I love these meds cool_shades.gif
jimtab
QUOTE(balljoint @ Jul 16 2006, 10:21 AM) *

Make sure you stop for lunch in Montepulciano (pronounced Monkey-play-piano). Best damned gnocci with shaved truffles ever. Ever.

I think you mean pronounced.. monty-pull-chiano. And really, how bad could anything be with shaved truffles (and maybe some Reggiano Parimeano?? Also, we found the super Tuscans from that district to be EXCELLENT. pray.gif
tdgray
I miss Howard sad2.gif
736conver
QUOTE(jimtab @ Aug 14 2008, 03:16 PM) *

QUOTE(balljoint @ Jul 16 2006, 10:21 AM) *

I think you mean pronounced.. monty-pull-chiano. And really, how bad could anything be with shaved truffles (and maybe some Reggiano Parimeano?? Also, we found the super Tuscans from that district to be EXCELLENT. pray.gif

wow took you two years to respond.

DOH
SirAndy
QUOTE(736conver @ Aug 14 2008, 01:34 PM) *

wow took you two years to respond.

I think it took him two years to take a vacation in the Tuscany ...
shades.gif Andy
balljoint
Heh, and I pronounced it juuust fine thankyouverymuch. biggrin.gif
jimtab
Yeah, I realized that after I responded...we just came back from Europe so it was on my mind.....I was just reading thru some of the "Howard" threads...He has been on my mind since the 4th. I miss him.
MartyYeoman
Spoken like Vinny Bagadonuts!!
neo914-6
Under the Tuscan Sun is one of my favorite movies

still have Howard's # in my cell but out of range IPB Image
mike373
Hey Howard.....

Is that Malibu Lake?? I had a friend who lived there back in the day. Stunt Road is a fun drive too.... Up to "top of the world".

I used to live in "the valley"

Mike
KELTY360
QUOTE(Howard @ Jul 17 2006, 08:31 AM) *

You guys just have to trash my fantasies. With all this nastiness, if I had any other friends I wouldn't even come here. finger.gif

av-943.gif av-943.gif

The great thing is, because of this site he's still here with us. Never met the man but always appreciated his sense of humor. He left a vacuum on this board.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.