Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Clean 74 in AZ..Anyone here?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TINCAN914
http://adcache.collectorcartraderonline.co.../8/84194348.htm

$3,495.00 seems like it could be a good little car..
itsaporsche914
ive seen this car parked . i did not know it was for sale. its in central phx. do you need an inspection ? maybe i can help. let me know. james 602 301 3168 p.s. I drive my crane truck all over phx. all day . i just found a 73 1.7 no rust green parked under a car cover. was not for sale . went up to the door , knocked and found out "its my nephews car and i think he wants to sell it" . a phone call, inspection and wheel n deal and i bought it for $350.00 cash piratenanner.gif
swl
geez - $350??? I'd pay that much for a good tub right now!

Even $3,500 for a complete and running car is a great deal. Rust free is a relative term in 914s but a car that has been in Arizona all its life would probably represent the upper end of the scale.
TINCAN914
QUOTE(itsaporsche914 @ Jul 16 2006, 09:29 AM) *

ive seen this car parked . i did not know it was for sale. its in central phx. do you need an inspection ? maybe i can help. let me know. james 602 301 3168 p.s. I drive my crane truck all over phx. all day . i just found a 73 1.7 no rust green parked under a car cover. was not for sale . went up to the door , knocked and found out "its my nephews car and i think he wants to sell it" . a phone call, inspection and wheel n deal and i bought it for $350.00 cash piratenanner.gif

Need to talk with the boss.. Not real sure, just wondered if it belonged to anyone here, if not it looks pretty nice... Well from one picture anyway..
pete-stevers
if i was looking for a project i would be sure to get extensive pics.....and then i would buy a ticket if it was a runner.....and see how close to home i would get....
but it looks like i have a project this winter already.....
swl
hmm, 2,567 miles. Naw - no $3500 teener could make it that far.

Hey Pete - if that 356 in your avatar is your winter project then you might be looking at a few winters. Worth every minute of it though.

itsaporsche914. If you ever find another of those rust free jobbies for $350 let me know!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.