Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT-Largest Ford Swap Meet & Show in the Midwest.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TJB/914
It's the largest Ford V/8 Swap Meet & Car Show in the Midwest but they are just like us. Some of you may or may not know I am a former Early Ford V/8 honorary life time member of the Early Ford V/8 Club of Amer and started this Swap Meet/Car Show back in 1973. I visited my old friends today to see what's going on in the V/8 Ford world. My observation is these old V/8 Ford guys are old and half dead. Our 914-Club is young and vibrant with the desire to build fast & modern race cars. I am sure happy to hang out with you guys.

That being said there were lots of beautiful cars, interesting parts, motors, but no 914 Porsche stuff. Thought I would share some of the stuff with you motor heads.

How about this 2003 Mustang Cobra 4.6L DOHC 4V Supercharged Engine Assemble @ 390-hp @ 390 ft./lbs. torque. Wonder if it would fit in a 914?? Brand new and available @ $11,995.00

Tom
TJB/914
For you Mustang Lovers.

A 1966 Black Conv. with all the goodies.

Tom
TJB/914
One more. I keep telling all the 914er's to collect accessories and hard to find stuff for the future 914 high buck bling, bling.

Here's an example of a little piece of sheet metal @ $1,000 dollars. Start hording those 914 rare parts.

Tom
BTW: These parts are for a 1938-39 Ford (very rare), Craig (Bxstr) knows what I am talking about.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.