Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just got in from Houston
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
I had a good time down at Davids swap meet. Watching those guys pick the black parts car apart was a hoot. I wish some one would have got my wheels but other than that it was all good. The guy who came in from Larado was funny he eventually took me up on hanging out under my tent thing. I only got one photo then when my girl went off with her aunt she snagged the camera.
zen motorcycle
What do you have left over that would fit a 914? How about those seats?
spare time toys
QUOTE(zen motorcycle @ Jul 16 2006, 02:08 PM) *

What do you have left over that would fit a 914? How about those seats?

It would be easier if you just came past one eve and had a look huh.gif the seats are real popular now that I made a deal with David Lee for them. You are number 3 to ask about them:headbang: No one at the swap meet did though.
PM me what you need and Ill see what I can do. beerchug.gif
zen motorcycle
You're right it would be easier We should set something up.beer3.gif I am gone next weekend but free after that as far as I know. I don't need anything as I am still getting familiar with the car. Seats just looked interesting and I am looking for a way to vent the back rests Ala the new Ford GT seats. No AC and vinyl make for a real neat shirt pattern.
bob174
Yeah, that was a hoot watching those guys pick that car apart--took a picture of it. It was like watching the vultures circle around a dead cow. Many thanks to David for setting that up. It was nice to see some other teeners, and chew the fat with brother owners.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.