Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stripe my yellow car...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
HeloMech
I got my yellow 914 (YPAF) on Saturday and I'd like to put some stripes of some sort on it. However, I'm not opposed to a race replica scheme. I do (ducking head) LIKE the =====PORSCHE===== side decals and I'm going to put those on. I have my own vinyl cutter/printer so I'll be changing them up a little.

I'd like to see some ideas for decals or rally stripes for the car.

Anyone?

Photoshop
HeloMech
36 views and no input?? yellowsleep[1].gif

Joe Ricard
Race replica ??? I don't know but the Dots are growing on me.

to bad I have so much bondo on the doors the magnets don't stick to the dots
Part Pricer

I believe that most of the folks here that would Photoshop your car would prefer to actually start with a picture of your car.
HeloMech
I don't really have any pics of it yet. It's just like any other yellow 914. smile.gif here's one pic that was in the classified area. I'll have to pull it out of the garage later for more pics this week I guess.
mudfoot76
I haven't seen too many pictures of cars with stripes. Mine is green, but it has a fat (as in wide) stripe just so you can have a look. This was done by a PO, and I didn't really like it at first, but the car was rust free so I got over it quickly. It has grown on me now, and if a CW gives me any crap about the look I let them know they can just pissoff.gif

Click to view attachment
HeloMech
QUOTE(mudfoot76 @ Jul 17 2006, 01:00 PM) *

I haven't seen too many pictures of cars with stripes. Mine is green, but it has a fat (as in wide) stripe just so you can have a look. This was done by a PO, and I didn't really like it at first, but the car was rust free so I got over it quickly. It has grown on me now, and if a CW gives me any crap about the look I let them know they can just pissoff.gif

Click to view attachment

I like that look. I wasn't really planning on a WIDE stripe, however, it really does break up all the "solidness" of the single color. Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.