Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: new fr valance
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
disclaimer in package "IF YOU MOUNT. PAINT OR MODIFY PARTS YOU OWN THEM". might as well add sneeze, fart or caugh on it. with the drivers side in the correct position this is how much i have to bend(preload/stress) this thing to get it to fit. it's going back. it won't last 10 miles. oh, the mount tabs in the front need to be BENT BACK to meet the body. ordered form gpr. sticker on box was proformance products. wtf? how can these firms sell this shit? now i have to do the classified routine. screw the insurance money it's not worth the agro.

kevin
ChrisReale
Kebin,
My valence was funky from Perf. Prod also. Two of the mounting tabs were four inches too close to the center...?? I made it work tho, thus is the beauty if fiberglass...
Katmanken
My spoiler and rear valence from Tweeks fit okey dokey and the mounting points lined up gud.

A little thin on the spoiler but I plan on adding more glass on the back. Never know when you will need to move some snow....

Ken
SirAndy
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Oct 13 2003, 04:46 PM)
wtf? how can these firms sell this shit?

almost looks like this one is for GT-flared cars ...

Andy
Bleyseng
I had the same problems with the one I got from PelicanParts, POS that it was. Good thing I hit something and exploded it. I am running a good steel oem valence now. Maybe we should make a mold from Rich Danhaurers stock LE spoiler and make up some spoiler that fit!

you got time right?
Maybe some cool carbon fiber ones too!

Geoff
Rusty
Fuck GPR. Dave is a lying asshole.

Send it back.
ChrisReale
Im a bit pissed at GPR myself. I tried to place an order, and it didnt add up to $20, a few bucks short, and the guy on the phone gave me a hard time about his warehouse guys giving him a hard time about not having a full order...wtf? Took my business to Pelican (which I had been having issues with due to slooow service, but they redeamed themselves)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.