Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shipping Company
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
I need to get a core motor picked up in Phoenix and trucked to me. Anyone have a shipping company they can recommend?
Aaron Cox
mueller lines ™ tongue.gif

he is on his way to Lousianna, maybe ping him before he comes back?

he did an excellent job of handling my tires smile.gif
nine14cats
Hi Mark,

I use Freightquote

I have an account setup with them and have shipped transaxles, motors, wheels, etc through them. They are proactive and call me to see how things are going. Normally they do the legwork and find the closest shipping dock to take things to get the best prices.

Their quotes were pretty much market standard, but I like their service.

Bill P.
WRX914
Use Central Transport - 1-(800)-4-central

or R& L Carriers dont know phone #

Both are budget carriers

Get insurance!

Keith
Mr Dick
Bud just used forward air to ship that big tall wing he had to the west coast. I think he said it was around 320 pounds and he had it in a huge crate. They were also one of the more economical and fast ways to go
McMark
Thanks Bill,

FreightQuote is awsome. It's getting picked up tomorrow. ohmy.gif
Mueller
The plan is to be passing thru AZ sometime Sunday driving.gif

let me know...it'll be at O-dark-thirty or so....made it here in 38hrs, stopped for gas,food and one 2 hour sleeping stint at a hotel in the middle of nowhere in TX screwy.gif

just ate dinner, time to get some sleep and get working on the new subfloors in morning smash.gif yellowsleep[1].gif
Andyrew
Glad your safe mike!

Get some rest!
Aaron Cox
good to hear you made it mike!

thanks again!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.