Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whoooooopeeeeeee
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SLITS
Most expensive screwdriver

av-943.gif chairfall.gif av-943.gif
drgchapman
Geez Louise, the towel says Porsche, not NASA.

Good luck, dude.
Brad Roberts
We sit here and laugh (me included) and somebody will buy this. Somebody will need it..

Makes me mad that I "cannot" do this to people out there. I cant sell something I know has little to no value even though the consumer wouldnt know the difference in some cases.

B
Allan
10,000 volt? blink.gif
KaptKaos
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Jul 18 2006, 12:18 PM) *

Makes me mad that I "cannot" do this to people out there. I cant sell something I know has little to no value even though the consumer wouldnt know the difference in some cases.

If someone pays $100 for it, then that's its value whether we like it or not. The CWs out there do set the price for this kind of stuff that is mint/near mint.

Now as a card holding member of the CSOB Club of Southern California, you won't ever see me buying something like this but who am I to say that Aaron can't buy it if he really wants to. laugh.gif
KELTY360
Sell it to the Defense Department. Some government purchasing agent will probably think he's saving $500!
Bruce Allert
QUOTE(Headrage @ Jul 18 2006, 12:22 PM) *

10,000 volt? blink.gif

Das rite Man... safest scroo-driver in da werld. Kain't get ZAPPPED wit dat 1 alfred.gif

....b
Flat VW
10,000 Volt Phillips Screwdriver for your Toolkit boldblue.gif

John idea.gif

P.S. Ac or Dc? rocking nana.gif
Howard
Wish I'da thought of it w00t.gif
Jenny
QUOTE(Howard @ Jul 18 2006, 12:53 PM) *

Right. How many volt was your hose rated at?? av-943.gif

Jen
Howard
QUOTE(Jenny @ Jul 18 2006, 01:45 PM) *

QUOTE(Howard @ Jul 18 2006, 12:53 PM) *

Right. How many volt was your hose rated at?? av-943.gif

Jen

Enough to make your Moo Goo Gai Pan, cutie. happy11.gif
pfierb
Even Griot's Garage would only charge $35.00 for that high voltage screwdriver,plus freight.
GWN7
I have one of those in my tool box. In fact I have a green one too.... wink.gif
SLITS
IPB Image

I emailed the seller. He had forgotten that the screwdriver came with the instrument operator pictured above. The 1/2 hour lesson in the instruments use is included.
TINCAN914
QUOTE FROM EBAY:

Please take a look at my other auctions and feel free to contact me if you should have any questions. Additional pictures on request

Would someone contact this guy and ask for more pictures.... biggrin.gif
I wonder how many extra he had to take to get the one he decided best showed the screwdriver... WTF.gif
JPB
People please pay respect for the seller and purchaser of this fine item!

beer.gif A screwdriver for a screwed driver.
JPB
sheeplove.gif I got me a drive shaft also! If I tatooed Porsche on it, could I rent it for big money?
kenikh
QUOTE(JPB @ Jul 18 2006, 02:51 PM) *

sheeplove.gif I got me a drive shaft also! If I tatooed Porsche on it, could I rent it for big money?

This is par for the course for the Early 911 concours guys. This doesn't even touch the 356 world's toolkit prices, either. Laugh if you will, but if it were $25 cheaper, I'd buy it AND its matching driver. With 911 toolkits that are complete and nice now approaching $1000, $100 for a screwdriver happens.
Flat VW
[/quote]

Laugh if you will...
[/quote]

av-943.gif
Thack
I asked the seller if I could use it for non-Porsche screws. I hope my question shows up on the bottom of his auction page.
sixnotfour
This is par for the course for the Early 911 concours guys. This doesn't even touch the 356 world's toolkit prices, either. Laugh if you will, but if it were $25 cheaper, I'd buy it AND its matching driver. With 911 toolkits that are complete and nice now approaching $1000, $100 for a screwdriver happens

replies like this they (914 guys) will figure out you dont own a 914 av-943.gif
Eddie914 bought a complete early tool kit at walkers swap meet for 60.00 both screwdrivers too beer.gif
Mamacita
QUOTE(SLITS @ Jul 18 2006, 02:12 PM) *

Yeah, but they said they offer discounts on shipping...LOL...they'd better discount the $6.95 shipping by about $98 to make me take a second look. LOL

Stacie
screwy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.