Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: It's a girl!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
BigDBass
Madeline Dolores showed up at 8:24PM on Sunday and weighed in at 8lbs, 5oz.

Click to view attachment
wub.gif shocked[1].gif

Everything went wonderfully. What an experience!

Click to view attachment

We all came home today. Mommy and baby are sleeping peacefully.
smilie_pokal.gif w00t.gif driving-girl.gif

G e o r g e
Congrats,

now for the sleepless nights beerchug.gif
Jenny
Congrats!! Both mom and Madeline look beautiful!

Now you can't call your wife Preggers anymore. av-943.gif

Jen
Allan
Congratulations!!!!! boldblue.gif
Trevorg7
Congrats!

Daddies little girl

T
Mike D.
Congrats!

Hope your 914 is done... smile.gif
KaptKaos
Congrats!! She's adorable. Sleep now, you will need it.
lotus_65
congratulations!

very nice work, big d.

...and a GREAT pic of you 3.
Doug Leggins
Congratulations!!! beerchug.gif
IanStott
Three beautiful looking people, proud Dad, beautiful Mom and baby, must have Canadian blood!!! Congrats, heed the advice about getting some sleep, you will be glad you did. I have three great kids and it seems like yesterday I was posing for the same shot, my youngest is fourteen now!

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
markb
Congrats! yep, grab the sleep you can, when you can. You'll need it. beer.gif
BigDBass
Thanks for the good will. Yeah, I am running 2 2-hour naps and a few 15-30 minute catnaps since Sunday night. When the few opportunities for time to myself, I've been trying to catch up on stuff around the house, phonecalls, email, etc rather than trying to sleep. I suspect I'll need to adjust this pattern...
Gint
Grats!

Thought of this one yet?

"Mad-Dol"

wink.gif
mikelsr
Congratulations!
iamchappy
Isnt it the greatest feeling ever. Great job Mom, as for you Dan because it's a girl, 15 years from now your hair will turn as gray as mine overnight.(If you have any left)
Flat VW
Nice photos of all three of you.

John
BigDBass
Now you can't call your wife Preggers anymore.

That realization might be the worst thing about this so far! smile.gif

(Other than the end of a miserable 3am - 5am stretch last night trying to keep Madeline quiet enough for Jackie to sleep. Towards the end of that time I woke everyone up, myself included, when I feel asleep standing on my feet and my knees buckled. I fell right into a metal cart with a heck of a crash that provided plenty of inspiration for baby to wail and mom to awaken in full on panic mode!)
Ferg
clap56.gif

Congrats!

Ferg
Mrs. K
QUOTE(BigDBass @ Jul 18 2006, 08:01 PM) *

(Other than the end of a miserable 3am - 5am stretch last night trying to keep Madeline quiet enough for Jackie to sleep. Towards the end of that time I woke everyone up, myself included, when I feel asleep standing on my feet and my knees buckled. I fell right into a metal cart with a heck of a crash that provided plenty of inspiration for baby to wail and mom to awaken in full on panic mode!)

YIKES!!!!!!!!! I hope you weren't holding the baby at the time! ohmy.gif

You have a beautiful daughter and a lovely wife........great job smilie_pokal.gif

Enjoy every minute while your daughter is little and thinks you walk on water....because the teenage years (when they seem to hate you most of the time) are not pleasent (although I hear that passes ......soon I hope! mad.gif )

Anyway.......my congratulations to you all!

Lisa
cheer.gif
ThinAir
Congratulations! What a beauty she is!! clap56.gif
tdgray
Congrats Dude.

At least you didn't make her middle name Mulva blink.gif
So.Cal.914
That's GREAT! Congrats to you both. Was she late, early, on on time?
Mamacita
Congratulations to you and your lovely bride! What a beautiful family you are!

We have four terrific kids (8, 12, 14, 16) and I know that kids add so much joy to your life...you won't believe it!

I hope you didn't injure yourself, btw, when you fell asleep standing up. Yowza!
Stacie
burnout.gif
gopack
Congrats Dan.
Maddie and Jackie look great! too bad she was born 2 days early, as we all know that MANY great people are born on the 18th of JULY!!!
evan
CONGRATS!!! Your full family is beautiful. Bet ya can't wait till she is like my 3 year old princess who wants to play drive my teener. Cherish every every minute of her!!! As my girl is three I remember when I held her as an infant and want to feed her at 2 AM again. god help me to get up at 2.
She will be your best friend and have you wrapped around her finger immediately!!!

evan
Jeroen
congrats!!!!!!
smilie_pokal.gif clap56.gif smilie_pokal.gif clap56.gif
fiid
Congratulations to the whole family!!

clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
aircooledboy
Very great Dan!! Sincere congratulations. beerchug.gif boldblue.gif

And so the adventure begins. . . wacko.gif

As I have often said: If I had known going in, how relentlessly demanding it would be to start a family, I would have never had the balls to do it. ohmy.gif BUT, if I had known how amazingly fulfilling it would be, we would have started as soon as possible. wub.gif aktion035.gif

You will see mostly that first part in the begining. confused24.gif But one day very soon, you will realize that just the touch of your hand, or the sound of your voice has just calmed your little girl, then look out. You won't look at anything in your life the same again. w00t.gif

Sleep when you can my man. Shuteye will be very tough to come by for the first few months, but you and your wife being as rested as possible is best for everybody. thumb3d.gif
balljoint
Congratulations. My Maddie (good choice of name by the way) just hit the seven month mark and she continues to make me grin from ear to ear daily. My best unwanted/needed advice.......? Get her used to happily sitting in your lap while you surf the 914club. stan.gif
GaroldShaffer
Dan I know I am late,

Congrads to you and your wife. Life will never be the same, which is a good thing. My boy is 4 1/2 and I can't believe how fast the time has gone.

Garold
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.