Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why can't I find the Red Rock Classic Thread
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Toast
I can't seem to find the 2005 Red Rock Classic thread with the pictures. I've tried multiple searches and even checked the past event forum, which I need a password to access. huh.gif I just wanted to look at the pictures :pout: .
SirAndy
QUOTE(Toast @ Jul 18 2006, 11:04 PM) *

I can't seem to find the 2005 Red Rock Classic thread with the pictures. I've tried multiple searches and even checked the past event forum, which I need a password to access. huh.gif I just wanted to look at the pictures :pout: .

because that ain't the pictures thread you're trying to look at ... wink.gif

that forum was used by the event planners to get together and exchange ideas for planning RRC '05 ...
bye1.gif Andy
carreraguy
QUOTE(Toast @ Jul 18 2006, 11:04 PM) *

Is this the one you're looking for?
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?show...c=38780&hl=
"RRC" was used vice "Red Rock Classic"
Toast
Andy, yea I figured that. biggrin.gif

Thats it! Thanks Carreraguy!
I never was good at these searches (or Google either). Of all the different ways I tried searching, I didn't try the abriviated. rolleyes.gif
TROJANMAN
toast,
i posted a link in the second post of this year's event.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.