Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Did I miss something?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
Pat Garvey
Don't get me wrong, beacause I buy stuff from them, but EvilBay needs controls!

Check this out http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PORSCHE-914...007479509QQrdZ1

How many of you have these on your four's?
tod914
I think those are for a 6 Pat. The stickers varied by engine size and in most cases, year to year. The AA catalog has most (but not all) listed. Check the PET and you'll see how much varience there is.
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(tod914 @ Jul 19 2006, 09:04 PM) *

I think those are for a 6 Pat. The stickers varied by engine size and in most cases, year to year. The AA catalog has most (but not all) listed. Check the PET and you'll see how much varience there is.

Tod,

I knew they were for a 911 engined car. My ppoint is that this guy is advertising them foe ALL 914's, thru 1976.

Pity the poor newbie who thinks they're getting something for the four they're restoring.

Don't get me wrong, I've been on a buying binge on Ebay - have this thing about restoring parts. Thinks it's great. My problem is wih sellers who misrepresent thier product. I let them know too. Lots of them hate me. Get a kick out of it!
Pat
tod914
Ahh k, guess I misunderstood your post smile.gif Buyer beware on Ebay thats for sure. A few of those decals are still available, but it seems most are nla when I browsed through the PET the other day.
JeffBowlsby
I told that guy that his labels were not correct for a /4 but he just wanted to argue with me....

AA does not seem to have very many decals actually. They have a few, but not many. I found that out while putting together my 914 Labels page...
tod914
Guess I need to update my AA catalog then. Mine must be from 98.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.