Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: tired of guessing...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
HeloMech
Where's there a mechanic in the OC to diagnose this car and let me know what's wrong with it. It's gotta be cheaper than just throwing money at it randomly.

Anyone?
ryap
QUOTE(HeloMech @ Jul 19 2006, 08:52 PM) *

Where's there a mechanic in the OC to diagnose this car and let me know what's wrong with it. It's gotta be cheaper than just throwing money at it randomly.

Anyone?

Yes. Jeff Erickson at AASE Motors in Fullerton, CA
2017 Commonwealth, Unit G
Fullerton, CA 92833
714-992-2283

He fixed my car when 2 other "Porsche" mechanics couldn't!
Sammy
Where in OC?
HeloMech
QUOTE(Sammy @ Jul 20 2006, 02:45 PM) *

Where in OC?

I'm in Huntington Beach, near Huntington Harbor
r_towle
Otto's in Venice...he has been doing 914 cars for what...30 years...he will know..

Rich
G e o r g e
have not used them myself,

steve's independent porsche in orange, at lincoln and glassell
Robert21
biggrin.gif [quote][quote name='George H.' date='Jul 20 2006, 03:33 PM' post='733380']
have not used them myself,

[/quote[quote]]steve's independent porsche in orange, at lincoln and glassell
[/quote][/quote]

Just had work done at steve,s independent Porsche Repair, did good job.
Steve,s works on 914 and know what he doing. alot of places say they know 914 but don,t .. and he is a nice guy too.

Robert21 Steve,s 120 w lincoln ave Orange ca 714/6371234
Sammy
That's why i asked the question. I have bought some things from Steve's and I've beren in the shop several times, i was impressed.
They work and race 914s and are small enough that they don't have their nose in the air, I wouldn't have a problem taking my car to them to work on.

Plus they are only 1/2 mile away wink.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(Sammy @ Jul 20 2006, 04:44 PM) *

That's why i asked the question. I have bought some things from Steve's and I've beren in the shop several times, i was impressed.
They work and race 914s and are small enough that they don't have their nose in the air, I wouldn't have a problem taking my car to them to work on.

Plus they are only 1/2 mile away wink.gif

Damn, I'm never going there again knowing that you live that close.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.