Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Measurements needed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
STL914
I don't have my car here, so I need some help. I need the measurement rom the face of the heat exchanger flange to the outside edge of the rear bumper.

Thanks in advance.
cooltimes
I need the measurement rom the face of the heat exchanger flange to the outside edge of the rear bumper.

Click to view attachment

Photo is a snap just taken minutes ago of a 72 1.7 and 14" is approx. distance from the face of heat exchange flange to the rear most point of the chrome bumper.
Hope this helps. If not, I'll try another measurement for a fellow 914 owner.
Yeah. I know. I need a muffler. LOL

MikeCool
Oakfield TN
STL914
Thanks Mike. That's exactly what I was looking for. Thinking about mounting a pair of Super Traps.
Dave_Darling
Two separate Supertrapps? It sounds like crap, and shouldn't make much if any power.

--DD
cooltimes
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Jul 20 2006, 08:17 AM) *

Two separate Supertrapps? It sounds like crap, and shouldn't make much if any power.

--DD

Hey Dave, Not trying to hijack the thread but do you know what muffler I have by looking at the photo I put above. Sounds like a GlasPak but just might be the hole seen in the tail pipe. LOL
Thanks.
Mike
Dave_Darling
Not sure--"Sebring", perhaps?

--DD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.