Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New road course being built in north Texas
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
its called eagles canyon motorsport park piratenanner.gif Its up by Slidell (sp) west of Denton. One of the guys who fly came in with photos of it they took while out flying around out that way over his weekend. If you search the web you can find press stuff on the place they want to get FIA cert. and bring F1 to Dallas beerchug.gif boldblue.gif also the track is to be used for sports car stuff rocking nana.gif rocking nana.gif driving.gif
zen motorcycle
Think it will last???
that road track in Cresson is either for sale or in chapert 11 now I believe.
nebreitling
wow. might actually have something to do when i'm in dallas, now.
spare time toys
More info here biggrin.gif

http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10488

Click to view attachment
boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif clap56.gif
JPB
Are you certain it isen't a sign to the helicopter people from an ancient indian tribe. Haven't there been a chance of an absolute sighting in that area for shure like in the past few years. I believe without a dought that it may have been perhaps a real UFO. You decide.

blink.gif
Brad Roberts
MotorSports Ranch is having financial issues? This is the track in "Cresson" correct?

Why would anyone think they could support yet another track in that area?

How many dates are booked out at TMS this year for the road course? which is what?? 30min from this new one?

B
Brad Roberts
Let's see:

I was in town when Billy built the Texas Motorplex and promised a road course.

I was in town when CanAm raced at Green Valley

I was in town when IMSA ran the street race in Dallas.

I was *invited* to move my shop to "Motorsports Ranch" which took forever to build..and the guy pissed off SCCA...

I was around when the North Plano/Allen track was supposed to be built. I have crewed and attended multiple professional road race events at TMS.

The common denominator: nobody in the stands per se.

B
spare time toys
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Jul 20 2006, 05:10 PM) *

MotorSports Ranch is having financial issues? This is the track in "Cresson" correct?

Why would anyone think they could support yet another track in that area?

How many dates are booked out at TMS this year for the road course? which is what?? 30min from this new one?

B

This track is west of Sanger sort of north west of Denton. The little town is Slidell. When I lived up in Wis. Road America was out in the middle of nowhere by some little town noone much cared about happy11.gif Now look at it.

First I have heard of the motor sports ranch deal. My boy has a classmate whos dad is looking at buying one of the condos out there. Didnt they just expand the track?
spare time toys
If I get out that way scouting for roads for the MUSR I will post what I see. driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.