Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: d-jet injectors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nycchef
need to test to see if my injectors are working properly. haynes shows how to remove but nothing about what to look for. remember a post describing the technique but cannot find it. small words please. like pictures. thanks
JeffBowlsby
http://www.cruzinperformance.com/
Dr Evil
Yo Richie,
Put them in small water bottles, turn the key and wathch the spray pattern and volume basically. You want to look for leakage when there is no throttle position. Do I need to come over there Sat? If it aint raining I may (gonna ride the bike).
nycchef
. Do I need to come over there Sat? If it aint raining I may (gonna ride the bike).
[/quote]
what do you think? this is me we are talking about. after i remove an injector the brakes probably won,t work.
markb
[/quote]
what do you think? this is me we are talking about. after i remove an injector the brakes probably won,t work.
[/quote]
Gee, you sound like me. biggrin.gif
nycchef
[quote name='markb' date='Jul 21 2006, 05:12 AM' post='733900']
[/quote]
[/quote]
Gee, you sound like me. biggrin.gif
[/quote]
man i hope not. the only thing i have done right on this car is get it to stay on then jack stands
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.