Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I can not see
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
I went to the eye DR this AM and he confirmed what I have suspected for a little bit now. Im getting old and my eyes are going sad.gif He said I need bi-focals but that aint gonna happen because at work when you have to walk in the cabin and the floor boards are up the guys who have them miss stepping on the beams and fall into the cargo bins. So I get to buy 2 sets of specs confused24.gif Oh well thats life.
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(spare time toys @ Jul 21 2006, 10:17 AM) *

sad.gif He said I need bi-focals but that aint gonna happen because at work when you have to walk in the cabin and the floor boards are up the guys who have them miss stepping on the beams and fall into the cargo bins.

Well that dosen't sound to pleasant at all. Glasses sound better.
spare time toys
QUOTE(So.Cal.914 @ Jul 21 2006, 12:39 PM) *

QUOTE(spare time toys @ Jul 21 2006, 10:17 AM) *

sad.gif He said I need bi-focals but that aint gonna happen because at work when you have to walk in the cabin and the floor boards are up the guys who have them miss stepping on the beams and fall into the cargo bins.

Well that dosen't sound to pleasant at all. Glasses sound better.

I dont knoww just walked in from ordering glasses for me and my girl needed them also. Say so long to $835 blink.gif Just how much are those white canes anyway wacko.gif
cooltimes
Bi focals aren't that bad. Requires a slight movement of the face and your eyes pick your range and angle of view very rapidly. The most important thing to remember is the more you wear them, the more you will need them.
Almost laughed when you mentioned being old. Know what old is?Just a word unless you let it become who you are. Back up and think young and you will be.

MikeCool

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.