Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Garage pics
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Scott S
Hi All -
We are almost done with the garage - only waiting on some of the bigger tools (blast cabinet) and some additional cabinets. The tile floor came out really pretty. as well, you can see some of the other toys that are in process (always in process...)

Follow this link:
http://www.web-a-photo.com

The gallery can be accessed by using schrojef@yahoo.com in the "album search" field. The garage pics on are page 2

Hope everyone is well -
Scott S
Mueller
Nice !!!!!

Just how big is that place ???

I see you like those old MG's????
tdgray
blink.gif Oh my God my wife would never see me again idea.gif

Nice to see another fan of the British Iron. Love your TF and the AH. Is that a 2 + 2 AH? As long as your electrician was not named Lucas you should be in great shape. Nice Man, real nice.

Cheers,

Todd
1960 MGA
1973 914 1.7
JmuRiz
I don't even know you personally, but I hate you, haha.

That's a dream garage, VERY nice!

P(re)S: Love those seats, thinking about doing the same when I save up for the Renegades
Scott S
Hi Mike -
It was a very oversized 3 car (we had 5 cars in it - tightly), and we made it double deep. This also created an up stairs storage area that is a really good size as well. We left a hole in the cieling so if we ever get a lift put in we could actually lift and put two additional cars upstairs. Because of the span and size of the roof load we went overboard and used steel I-beams. The upstairs floor could easily support two cars.

The british thing happened purely by luck. There used to be a 911 and a 912 in there but have since been sold or traded away for something else. The green TD is a bastard - but it is really fun. The underpinnings have all been switched to MGA twincam (4 wheel disc brakes, suspension) and the motor has been swapped with a "built" 4 main bearing MGB 2 litre. It actually goes pretty good - a fun driver. We do need to restore the interior back to stock. The little truck is a 1960 Morris Minor. The only reason we bought it was it's rarity. They made a lot of panel wagon trucks, but very few of the pickups with the canvass back - less than 300 we think. The Healy is a fully restored BJ-8. We stumbled on it at an estate sale and bought it for about 50% of what it is worth - REALLY fun car to drive. The MGTF is brand new to us. It has significant race history (it is on the cover of several books and has been featured in several magazine articles). I was restored to full concours in 1994 - down to the bias ply tires. The former owner unfortunately came down with ahlzhiemers (sp?). We bought it from his son in Florida about a month ago for about half of what they are going for fully restored. We will be buying new rims and tires to make it driveable, and will use the current bias ply set up for shows. Then of course there is that riced out 914....
morgan
confused24.gif What oil cooler and lines are in the 914
Is that a fiberglass oil cooling cover?
John
Coal
Mmm, nice garage! Mostly liking the cars in it wink.gif

My friend down the road has an Austin Healy with a Chevy 350!

I love the style of british roadsters smile.gif I wanted to do a rotary Spitfire until I discovered the 914!
Mountain914
I have been hearing about it... and now it's finally done. Congratulations !!
Even better than I imagined (sure it's even better in person)!

Way to go, Schro !! beerchug.gif

(I like the following picture best)
Mountain914
You car has so much more room than it used to !!
Ferg
Yeah when do we get to come over and put finger prints on all those pretty cars!!! lol3.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.