Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: hooters is in town
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bernbomb914
drunk.gif went to lunch at the new Hooters today shocked[1].gif they had a bunch of experianced Ladies from the San Diego area to show the locals how it is. the Place was packed with all ages (lots of Kids) I fell in lust several times as they all came by and interduced themselfs wub.gif

If I was 50 years younger

Bernie
Joe Bob
What...no pics?
SirAndy
QUOTE(bernbomb914 @ Jul 22 2006, 10:42 PM) *

If I was 50 years younger

wacko.gif
Howard
Time to do a 'Weekend at Bernies?' piratenanner.gif
JPB
Hooters? All the local girls have to do is dress like that all summer long and the world would be a prettier place. That is, if there isn't any beaches close to ya.

beer.gif Its hot, keep hydrated and wear mirrored glasses at all times.
Marv's3.6six
Bernie, I assumed it was still under construction when I drove by last Friday as there must have been some 50 construction pickup trucks clogging up every parking lot within eyesight of the building. I rounded the parking lot to see a huge collection of guys waiting to go in dressed in dirty T shirts and levis, then it dawned on me "Hooters target demographic."
JPB
av-943.gif "Hooters target demographic." agree.gif
[/quote]

Hey thats me but I don't go out like that.

Brando
I think I know where the next SoCal Meet and Greet and Eat is gonna be...

The GF heard this opened and wants to go biggrin.gif drooley.gif
bernbomb914
lets do it
mharrison
Man, you should have witnessed the uproar here in Jackson, MS when they announced the intent to build one. Several local religious groups banned together and brought out the picket signs and letters to the editor. This went on until the place actually opened.

The irony is that we already had several strip clubs in town!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.