Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Selling my phoenix red 73 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bodyman
HEy guys, Im bailing out, I currently have way to many cars. Sold the parts cars, now selling my Phoenix red 1973 2.0. It has 64000 original miles nice paint, Very nice interior. Trunks both have had the rust repaired, then refinished factory color. New front suspension, Brakes all the way around, nearly new tires, Original fusch wheels. It is a very nice driver, it has some rust down the passenger side long, but otherwise a very clean original example. I just need to know what is a good price to ask, I dont expect to make a killing on it, But I dont want to loose all my investment either. I just would like to know a fair starting price to work from.
here is a pic to go off of.
IPB Image
Thanks, Michael
Joe Bob
eBay it.....start at 4K...set a resserve at 6Kor more.....if it doesn't meet reserve....either relist it or send the highest bidder a second chance offer.

If you relist it and it sells...the second listing is free.
JPB
agree.gif I think that is a good start since getting a fixer upper would be about the same price in the end but I'd take 6K minimium for those miles.

wub.gif Nice ride.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.