Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RIMS RIMS RIMS ... All the 4x130 rims are here ...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
johannes
Just found this website, almost all 4x130 rims are here ...

http://www.buggyboys.be/fr/velgen_4x130_01.htm

IPB Image

Some are very exotic idea.gif
JPB
Cool find bro thanks.

beer.gif
jim_hoyland
popcorn[1].gif Nice find; anyone ordered from this source ?
markb
I'll bet most are VW offset, tho. sad.gif
JPB
Forgot Minilites, Euros, steel chrome with caps, and the Westerns I have but shows many I have never seen.
Joe Ricard
QUOTE(JPB @ Jul 23 2006, 10:45 AM) *

Forgot Minilites, Euros, steel chrome with caps, and the Westerns I have but shows many I have never seen.

and Diamond and Kiezer and Kodiak and Jongblod.
914rrr
There is a 914 specific 4x130 alloy wheel they don't have listed. It was made by Superior and it was a 7x15 that fit under stock 914 fenders. What was interesting is that the front (pair) and rear (pair) offsets were different. They sort of look like Minilites or HRE's, but the center portion was more prominent/raised. They were on several VW & Porsche Magazine project cars back in the late 70's - early 80's. I think I have a pic of them on a teener in a Panorama article. I had a set on a 74 2.0 I had years ago. Very rare. George probably has a set...for sale...for a couple of grand!!!! av-943.gif
URY914
Samba's classifed rims section has most of those old ones on sale from time to time.
maf914
Also forgot the Cromodora Daytona, an Italian five spoke alloy that looks like the wheel used on the Ferrari Daytona and other models.
Dave_Darling
That site was just a wee bit obnoxious with the ads... Another site with tons of wheels (a lot of them 4x130) is : http://www.runtrod.com/gallery/v/wheels/?g...7185c77d979a6a2

--DD
porschenut
Don't see mine.
15x7 HRE sold them 3 pc and look like BBS
STL914
Here's one that wasn't on the list; 7 x 15 with a 2-3/4" backspacing:

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.