Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sorry, it's my fault...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
HeloMech
I took the 914 out of the garage and washed it... drove around the block to get some of the extra water out... dried it all off, put it back in the garage.. and now?

thunder, lightning and RAIN... and HEAT???

blah!!!
Brando
That was a pretty cool storm yesterday afternoon. I ran outside to close the sunroof on my 944 and then the winds started blowing back and forth, rain came at all directions, trees were knocked over onto cars, lightning struck in the canyon crest area (starting a small fire which the following rain promptly put out) and there were flash floods. Do it again!
HeloMech
QUOTE(Brando @ Jul 23 2006, 09:58 AM) *

That was a pretty cool storm yesterday afternoon. I ran outside to close the sunroof on my 944 and then the winds started blowing back and forth, rain came at all directions, trees were knocked over onto cars, lightning struck in the canyon crest area (starting a small fire which the following rain promptly put out) and there were flash floods. Do it again!

It left here about 30 minutes ago with a light return... so, it's on it's way. I live at the beach... give it time.. .it's all yours. wink.gif
rcrgrl
can i have some? i'm watching smoke from a fire up the hill thinking a little rain would be good about now.....
Toast
It rained all day up hear with cool rolling thunder and cool temps. Thanks for calling the rain Helo. beer.gif
Lou W
It's thundering out here in Hemet, suppose to be only 110, yesterday it got to 113. dry.gif

It's Bush's fault, not yours happy11.gif
nbscooters
I heard it was hotter than hell yesterday. I was in New York for the weekend and I lost about 5 pounds, it was so damn hot. My baby sat on the driveway when I was gone. I missed her. I am going to stop typing right now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.