Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Audi Lug Bolts for alloy wheels?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Tobra
Saw a thread in the classifieds, listed lug bolts, and mentioned Audi. Are there Audi Lug Bolts that fit 914 ball seat wheels, if so, are they cheaper than the outrageous prices you see for the stock ones?
wilchek
my 84 jetta had stock alloys, I bet those bolts are close to stock 914. Let us know if u find anything out.
ws91420
Just been told the ones I had gotten were for the Audi has the ball seat but takes a 17mm socket instead of 19mm
Trekkor
popcorn[1].gif

just kidding!

KT
Dave_Darling
QUOTE(ws91420 @ Jul 23 2006, 05:53 PM) *

Just been told the ones I had gotten were for the Audi has the ball seat but takes a 17mm socket instead of 19mm

Exactly. The "not quite so hideously expensive" long bolts you can get have a 17mm head instead of a 19mm one like the stockers do. And I am told they're from an Audi application, though I don't know which one. Pelican carries them (or used to?) and I think some of the bolts that others (e.g., Sammy) were getting were of this type as well.

--DD
TROJANMAN
have some on my car. ordered them from a shop in Cali.
I think they were $2-$3 a piece. They are 37mm in length instead of 38mm
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.