Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 "logo" on side of car, look goofy??
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
Along with the 914 I was thinking of painting the valances and rocker covers a dark blue to match????
Charles Deutsch
Put a big blower scoop on the front trunk lid and really confuse people. laugh.gif
Bleyseng
How about this?
LS6/914
What do you think of a formula 5000 or F1 scoop mounted to the engine hatch???? no really...
drew365
Mueller; I like it, different and subtle, very nice.
Pnambic
I love the look of the wheels. I don't think I've seen that design in person or pictures. Got any pics of the real thing?
Aaron Cox
black 5 lug mahles confused24.gif
seanery
mike, if you really have to put 914 there match the font to the rear of the car (if you have it there) or to the PORSCHE letters on the grill.
Rog914
I think it would look better the 914 centered in the middle of the door with stripes on both sides.

Ralph

74 2.0
Malmz
That is actually the color scheme I've been thinking about to complement my blue cage and blue seat.

sm
Aaron Cox
why not "M E U L L E R S - 9 1 4" on the side laugh.gif
redshift
How about ===Type R===

We already did this.

M
Carrera916
Hey Mull,

It will look real good if you could get the "Stuttgart" fonts....that would line up well with the factory decal such as " PORSCHE" as an 'option'.

If you got the right fonts, try it...

j
Queenie
I think it looks pretty cool.

As for the font, if you use a Mac you can get a cool font called "911 Porscha," but I don't know if it's available for Windoze. I have the link for it at work; I can post it from there if you (or anyone else) would like to see it.
Mueller
I have the fonts to the "traditional" Porsche font, what I'd like is the fonts for the newer rounded letters and numbers used on the 996's and such
jnp914
There used to be F1 style scoops for Fieros and Fiat X-1/9s. It would fit right in, and you could duplicate the stripe pattern around the scoop intake.

A Tuetonic Fiat. Sweet!
mikerose
Sweet, I like it mike. Let's get it on the road laugh.gif
Queenie
QUOTE(Mueller @ Oct 16 2003, 06:25 AM)
I have the fonts to the "traditional" Porsche font, what I'd like is the fonts for the newer rounded letters and numbers used on the 996's and such

The one I have is also the traditional style. I've not seen the newer one anywhere, but if I do I'll be sure to post here.
Dave_Darling
Five-bolt Mahle wheel, in silver:

IPB Image

--DD
Chris914n6
QUOTE(Mueller @ Oct 16 2003, 06:25 AM)

You actually getting this far with this one? clap56.gif smile.gif

The new font numbers look like Blacklight. Haven't looked at the letters closely. It's in the CorelDraw font pack.
Chris914n6
like this...
Mueller
Thanks Chris,

I like those stripes better !!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.