Greetings everyone!!!

So I left for my Florida vacation way back on the 26th of June..... with the 914 running like crap (carbs were WAY out of adjustment)..... Kinda gave up on it... figured I'd just drive it up to Brad Mayeur when I get some extra cash.

Then, the wife tells me that she wants "formal exit pictures" at our renewal of vows ceremony on the 19th of August........... in the 914.

Well Shit.......

So..... I took it out yesterday...... drove it all over the place, gargling and popping....sweating my ass off just trying to get it up to temperature...... stop, adjust, drive....... stop adjust drive......... stop adjust drive........ then FINALLY.... I got it!!!! Car is running great, no popping, no backfiring, idles at about 900 RPM. Couldn't ask for better.

So looks like I'll be posting 914 wedding pictures in Late August!!

Oh yea..... and on the WRX..... Installed a 4-inch downpipe, and a 3-inch full catless exhaust........... and loaded up my COBB Accessport to a stage 2, 93 Octane.

285 HP...... yummi. yikes.gif

Getting an STI intercooler this month...... and soon to follow is a VF39 turbo upgrade, and a COBB stage 3 tune....... 330 HP. Can't wait!!

Thanks!!!!