Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Proposed Logo & Shirt front
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
seanery
I may need to simplify the colors a bit for printing...it's 5 colors right now, 3 would be more affordable.

Garold, I think we should have your cousin do them.

anyway, here it is...

oh, it's based on a gray T-shirt.
seanery
short & longsleeved versions
seanery
Here's another idea...I like it quite a bit.

It's a Hanes NoShrink Sweatshirt 80/20. They aren't cheap, but the place that did all the previous stuff has a minimum of only 12 for these, so we could take orders for them before the event for those that want something different than a T-Shirt.

I've requested a quote. And I'm sure Garold's cousin could do them as well.
GaroldShaffer
Not my cousin, but his nephew. I like the hood sweat shirt, perfect for that time of year. Sean, do you have Chris's at graphic 22 contact info?
Doug Leggins
The shirt looks great!

Just a couple of my initial thoughts:

Is there a more vibrant shirt color choice that would work, i.e. signal orange, ravenna green, chrome yellow?

Could the "914world.com" circle around the speedo needle and graphics to look like a speedometer ring?

I am 100% ok with the current layout. Just thought that I would list some ideas.
seanery
shirt color can change, I was trying to do one that was fairly neutral, but not the same ol white or black.

I can play with the logo some more, I tried to do more of a theme on it, but it didn't work. But I have a new idea.

It may be a couple of days, though, this cold has really taken me down...and I've had the hiccups for 2 days on top of it ohmy.gif
Pnambic
Ahh, the hic-ups? that means you're growing, right? haha

Hope you're feeling better soon Sean. I've been fighting a sinus infection that disfigured half of my face for about two weeks now. I went to work on Monday and my boss sent me home cuz she couldn't stand to look at me. I'm finally on the mend though.

I also really like the sweatshirt idea especially due to the time of year. I like the logo as it is, but am intrigued by the suggestions Doug put out there. If I pictured his speedometer ring suggestion the same way he is, I like the idea a lot.
seanery
Version 2
seanery
Sweatshirt
Click to view attachment

Long Sleeve T
Click to view attachment

Short Sleeve T
Click to view attachment
GaroldShaffer
I like both versions, but my first choice would be version #2

Excellent job Sean clap56.gif
Doug Leggins
Looks great! Can you add the red line affect to the "Fall Foliage" in the second version? I love that affect on the graphic.
Doug Leggins
What is the deadline for ordering shirts in time to have them for 10/13?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.