Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Damn Kids
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
Damnit, Damnit, Damnit!!!!

I'm not around kids much. But, it seems like everytime that I am I get friggen sick. My niece's birthday party was Saturday afternoon. It did it again yesterday...about 3 o'clock I start feeling week and have pains in my head, chest & legs...You know, the feeling of the onset of getting sick.

I love my niece, but damn, I hate it when this happens...the last time I was sick for 3 weeks sad.gif
GWN7
Children are typhoid carrying vermin....just ask any parent smile.gif
Jenny
ya gotta build up an immunity. Go hang out on playgrounds or something. cool_shades.gif

Jen
TravisNeff
Children are gods punishment for having sex. Just kidding! I hate the first month of school for my son, guaranteed to have 4 illnesses start at that time. Spread the wealth icon8.gif
lapuwali
What cute little germ vectors you have!!!

barf.gif
Root_Werks
QUOTE(GWN7 @ Jul 24 2006, 11:21 AM) *

Children are typhoid carrying vermin....just ask any parent smile.gif

av-943.gif

And so true!
HeloMech
children are over rated. Fine for others, not for me. Let me clarify... fine for others who AREN'T around me. They're noisy, dirty, needy and they carry germs from all over the place. smile.gif
70Sixter
Have no kids of my own, but wife is a teacher. She serves as intermediary in the germ conduit. I'm still trying to get over the strep she brought home months ago.
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Jenny @ Jul 24 2006, 01:31 PM) *

ya gotta build up an immunity. Go hang out on playgrounds or something. cool_shades.gif

Jen

One problem... that pesky court order says he can't hang out a playgrounds any more....

owned.gif
Joe Ricard
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Jul 25 2006, 01:03 PM) *

QUOTE(Jenny @ Jul 24 2006, 01:31 PM) *

Jen

One problem... that pesky court order says he can't hang out a playgrounds any more....

owned.gif

Damn it Clay beat me to it. CUZ I ReAd SlOw
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.