Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
grasshopper
Welcome,
This is the first year of what will hopefully become an annual event, growing every year. This years event will be held on Friday the 8th and Saturday the 9th of September. The location will be in the beautiful town of Helen, Georgia. The plans for the event are still to be finalized, and will be posted as soon as they are written in stone. This year we hope to have close to 20 cars participating, and next year closer to 50. Friday does not have any events planned as of now, but their is talk of doing a swap meet. I will try and get a discount at a nice hotel for us as a group, but I will need to know how many people are coming. All of your ideas and opinions are helpful, so dont hesitate to throw them out into the open. Once again, thanks for coming and lets get this show on the road!
SirAndy
QUOTE(grasshopper @ Jul 24 2006, 02:18 PM) *

This years event will be held on Friday the 21st and Saturday the 22nd of 2006.

schweet! sup dude?

can i pick a month? i vote for december ... a 914 snowman in the south ...
bye1.gif Andy
72914S
Barry I asume you are refering to August? I would like to drive up around Helen Ga. haven`t been up that way in years, But we have other comitments that week end.
The older Barry
grasshopper
alfred.gif nice, I already screwed up! September.
grasshopper
icon_bump.gif
John G
Excellent! I'm in Birmingham, and at this point (assuming they are both running), my wife Stacie and I will be driving up our two 73 teeners.

Mine (Sasquatch) is a V8 conversion with 930 suspension.

Stacie's (Jennie) is a V6 conversion.

Both of our cars are white, and we have been affectionately calling the the Wonder Twins. biggrin.gif

Unless there's some weird emergency, we'll be there!

Now, including your car Grasshopper, we only need 17 more cars to reach the goal! clap56.gif

Let me know if/how I can help.

John
grasshopper
well, the Poll I made in the garage said 19 people, and that was not including me! And I think we can pull together a few more before the event anyway.
grasshopper
Twenty five so far!!! smilie_pokal.gif clap56.gif
D1A3
QUOTE(grasshopper @ Jul 25 2006, 04:59 PM) *

Twenty five so far!!! smilie_pokal.gif clap56.gif

I'm In!!!

beerchug.gif
grasshopper
icon_bump.gif
Brett W
Is that the last weekend in September? I will be at the Crow Mountain Hill Climb that weekend.
grasshopper
whoops, I'm an idiot.... I forgot to change it. I changed it in the nailed thread, but no, it was moved back to the 8th and 9th, because of the date didn't work with a lot of people.
John G
QUOTE(grasshopper @ Aug 8 2006, 11:19 AM) *

whoops, I'm an idiot.... I forgot to change it. I changed it in the nailed thread, but no, it was moved back to the 8th and 9th, because of the date didn't work with a lot of people.

Bummer. Let me know when the next one is... or maybe we can get together between events. We're not that far apart.

I'm afraid I just can't make these dates work. sad.gif

John
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.