Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: goody bags and T-shirts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
grasshopper
I am going to try to get some sponsors together to throw in some stuff for a goody bag for all of you. I want this first year to be free to all participating. The goody bags will be passed out on saturday morning before we leave, and it will include a map of directions for our route if one of the group was to get seperated. It will also have the names and phone numbers of people in case of an emergency or breakdown. Any more ideas of items to put in the goody bags?

T-shirts: Seanery says he may be able to help with the T-shirts for the event, but first we need a logo for the event. If anyone can design a logo for the event that would be awsome thumb3d.gif I will make a thread in the garage also to try and design a logo. We also need to get all the sponsors confirmed first, so they can have their company logo printed on the back of the t-shirt. Ideas on shirt logo's or helpful tips are appreciated. Thanks, Barry Fuller locust.gif driving.gif
John G
Click to view attachment

Well, I suck at Logo design, but here's an attempt to get others to DO BETTER. Maybe this will inspire someone with actual talent. LOL!

John
grasshopper
Hey John, thats actually really good!! I'll start a thread in the garage to see if we can build on your design. I am going to use yours as a base, because it really is so good! biggrin.gif
D1A3
Maybe we could get one of the dealers, like Hennessy or Jim Ellis to throw in some swag?
grasshopper
Hey Jason, Awsome Idea! I didn't even think about dealers for the event! Check you PM's
grasshopper
Ok guys, the goodie bags are full. We got a shit load of stuff from mequires...like five boxes of trial packs of NXT generation tech wax, NXT gen, interior wipes, NXT get car wash mini bottles. We have way more than enough to fill the goodie bags, so I will be giving away whole boxes as door prizes! Talking about door prizes, we also have a LOT of those too. We are going to do the drawings at Jakes also.
Jeroen
Hey Barry,

Remind me to send you the logo for the t-shirts
I'll add the date to it
I can send it in pretty much any format you or your printer want (the printer will probably prefer .eps) just lemme know...

You can mail me at jeroen@berloth.nl

D1A3
Hey Barry... Post the pic of the T-Shirt. If your not able to, I'm happy to share it.

--Jason
grasshopper
Here is what the shirts will look like.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.