Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sponsors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
grasshopper
This thread will be for organizing sponsors for this event. Your company logo will appear on the back of the official event T-shirt. Any donations are appreciated, such as goodies for the goody bag, or money donations to help with the cost of the meals, (lunch and dinner). Please list anyone you can think of that I could contact about sponsoring this event. This is the list I have come up with for possible sponsors:

Team NARP racing (Joe Sharp) CONFIRMED
Callicott Motorsports (Dan Callicott) CONFIRMED
Camp 914 (craig Laughlin) CONFIRMED
GT performance (Greg Treadway) MAYBE
Series 9 (joe o'brien) CONFIRMED
No Bad Days Graphics CONFIRMED
Engman CONFIRMED
Bruce Napier (GWN7) CONFIRMED

John G
AA seems to get a bad rap on this board, but since they are in Atlanta, they might be willing to be sponsors.

Pelican Parts might be worth approaching.

Maybe we could get some castoffs from Morphen Spectra (interior goodies) for door prizes?

Good list so far...

John
grasshopper
Great Idea's John. AA really annoy's me. I may email them, and I may not. I would just prefer to leave them out. PP is a great Idea! Dave Darling works there I think. MORPHENSPECTRA!!! That is an AWSOME idea!!! I'll email him about it! Thanks John! BTW, I cant wait to see the V8 with 930!
grasshopper
icon_bump.gif
D1A3
What about these guys...

PCNA
Lewis Broyles Racing
Peachstate PCA
Jim Ellis Porsche
Hennessy Porsche
Orton Performance
Payet Motorsports
Roock Porsche
Performance Imports
J3 Motorsport
Jack Lewis Enterprises
Kinetic Speed Shop
Motor Werks Racing
Discount Tire
Butler Tire
Summit Industries (makes lexol products in Marietta GA)

I'm sure there is more, but this si what I came up with... Anyone have contacts at these places?

--Jason
grasshopper
Hey Jason, great list. It would probably be easier if we dealt with people on the club, or that sold to the club. They probably would not sponsor the event because of its small size this year. If you could get in contact with any of them it would be great!
grasshopper
Now we are getting somewhere!!! smilie_pokal.gif
John G
QUOTE(grasshopper @ Jul 26 2006, 12:48 PM) *

Now we are getting somewhere!!! smilie_pokal.gif

And now to get controversial: Renegade Hybrids? burnout.gif Hehe.

John
grasshopper
why controversial?? I never thought about them...I send them an email to see if they can help out. Thanks for the tip!
Jeroen
Barry, I have most of the logo's for your sponsors
I'll send them your way along with the event logo
D1A3
boldblue.gif

Just confirmed this afternoon that Hennessy Porsche of Roswell, GA will be offering up their sponsorship too!

http://www.hennessyporsche.com

More details to come.... beerchug.gif

--Jason
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.