Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: bag on pas76targa thread....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scottb
and put that motor back in?!?!?!?!

poke.gif

i am back on the road and don't mark my territory any more thanks to the evil trany (is it just me or do others get a mental image of mike in drag when this is mentioned?). mrs.K.gif

i'm there matt! and i will bring my engine/trans spatula for easy work!

cheers,

scott
Dr Evil
Ya, he better hurry if he wnats my help. Soon I will be back in the scholastic hell that is my existence dry.gif

Stop picturing me in drag ya fruitcake! stick.gif

Here is a pic for you to try to forget, a tranny monkey biggrin.gif
scottb
icon_bump.gif

HEY MATT!!!!

drove my car to work today..... poke.gif
plas76targa
Scottb, you oil spot makin' - dog ear brakin' son of a gun!

I'm surfin the board this am, take a short break to take care of bizness in my "other office" and when I return I find this post busting my chops! agree.gif - I disserve such abuse.

Got back from vacation Sunday night. won't take any more time off like that until next year. So teener grease and grime here I come!

Dr E - when are you available in August? I'm thinking either the first weekend Aug 5-6 or the following?

popcorn[1].gif

Dr Evil
Sounds good. As for Scott, he still has to drive it home biggrin.gif idea.gif The car will usually take you somewhere.......so it can strand you biggrin.gif
scottb
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jul 25 2006, 09:48 AM) *

As for Scott, he still has to drive it home biggrin.gif idea.gif The car will usually take you somewhere.......so it can strand you biggrin.gif

stfu.gif

biggrin.gif
Dr Evil
flipa.gif You started it ya punk ass.biggrin.gif
Leo Imperial
This is like watching a fight on the putting greens
scottb
QUOTE(Leo Imperial @ Jul 25 2006, 04:09 PM) *

This is like watching a fight on the putting greens

i think this was directed at you mike. chair.gif

biggrin.gif
scottb
As for Scott, he still has to drive it home The car will usually take you somewhere.......so it can strand you

HAH! made it home.... KMA.gif beer3.gif

Dr E - when are you available in August? I'm thinking either the first weekend Aug 5-6 or the following?

hey matt, i could probably be there 5-6 but am out of town the following weekend. back on the 19-20.

Dr Evil
5-6 would be best for me as well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.