Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Time Waster
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
Profile I'm a 911???
eeyore
Audi TT. I'm so ashamed.
pfierb
I think a Morgan plus 4.....now if only I could get into the damn thingClick to view attachment
SLITS
pissoff.gif timeout.gif

I'm a Ford Mustang!

You're an American classic -- fast, strong, and bold. You're not snobby or pretentious, but you have what it takes to give anyone a run for their money.

IPB Image
914fan
WTF.gif Im a Porvette
gopack
I'm a Chevrolet Corvette!
"You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do."
turboman808
I'm a lotus elise biggrin.gif

You believe in maximum performance and minimum baggage. You like to travel light and fast, hit the corners hard, and dance like there's no tomorrow.

IPB Image
Mugs914
I'm a Porsche 911!

You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology. You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite,and you know it.

monkeydance.gif

Glad it came out as a Porsche, but the end of the description sounds like I'm a bit of a jerk. dry.gif Maybe I should quit waving at other Porsches... bye1.gif

tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Air_Cooled_Nut
uh...I'm a Mercedes SLK WTF.gif I guess that's not so bad.
IPB Image
You appreciate the finer things in life. You have a split personality - wild or conservative, depending on your mood. Wherever you go, you like to travel first class. Luxury, style, and fun - who could ask for more?
unsure.gif

However, I could've answered several of those questions differently depending on my mood. I dislike yes/no only answers...too vague!
Scott S
I am a viper - the questions abviously did not take my feminen side into account. mrs.K.gif

Bastards! gunner.gif

"You're all about raw power. You're tough, you're loud, and you don't take crap from anyone. Leave finesse to the other cars, the ones eating your dust."

nycchef
could'nt tell me what i was only that i belong on jack stands
Britain Smith
Interesting, I am a Ferrari 360...

IPB Image
tat2dphreak
I'm a Chevrolet Corvette!
IPB Image
You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.
ClayPerrine
I'm a Lotus Elise!

At least I am not a plastic pig.....

dlee6204
I'm a Lamborghini Murcielago!

You're not subtle, but you don't want to be. Fast, loud, and dramatic, you want people to notice you, and then get out of the way. In a world full of sheep, you're a raging bull.
BMXerror
Awsome! I'm my favorite supercar; Lamborghini Murcielago! I'm relieved that I didn't land in the dreaded Vette category!!
Mark D.
guiltless
I'm a 360

You've got it all. Power, passion, precision, and style. You're sensuous, exotic, and temperamental. Sure, you're expensive and high-maintenance, but you're worth it.
chilli
driving.gif driving.gif You are a Chevrolet Corvette!

GADS what a thing to say on a Porsche Forum

mike beerchug.gif
balljoint
WTF? I'm a what? WTF.gif blink.gif dry.gif
grasshopper
I'm a corvette
Rand
I'm gonna have to write to the author. Cuz he nailed the words exactly right: "You live on the edge, and you live for the adrenaline rush. You don't need luxuries, snob appeal, or superfluous gadgets. You put your top down, get your motor revving, and take all the curves that life throws at you at full speed. "

But he got the photo wrong: An S2000 instead of a 914!!
70Sixter
I'm a 356 Carrera 4 cam. Somethin' in my day, but no 550 or RS. Still a great has been or once wuz.
Qarl
I'm a Razor scooter????
dekman
That's weird....I put in my info and your survey said that this was my perfect car Howard!................ biggrin.gif
SLITS
Hmmmmmmm, I didn't see any VWs listed in the test....... hitfan[1].gif
msglaigaie
They called me a bloody 911!! I don't even fit in one of those hardtopped, no headroom, volkswagon looking thingamajobs. They may look pretty but the engine hangs off the butt and they all look alike. It just does not make sense to a teenerracer. MSG L still on the edge

You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology. You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite, and you know it. MAYBE, but you have the numbers three short
dekman
Nice "FORD" Ron......if the shoe fits..... alfred.gif Hey, I am part of the "NARP Racing Team you know. driving.gif
So.Cal.914
I am a wreck, but I am getting better. Click to view attachment
watsonrx13
I'm a Miata, which is my daily driver.....

BTW, mine's silver also...

Click to view attachment
balljoint
Uh oh. I have been sworn to secrecy but guess which member is not a sportscar at all but a ......

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.