Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MIA: Rick Olah?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jeroen
Haven't seen Rick posting for quite some time now
confused24.gif
tdgray
Been at least two-three weeks.

We've shouted it out before but it needs repeating.

MOTHER SHIP TO RICK.... MOTHER SHIP TO RICK... COME IN RICK
lapuwali
I suspect he's busy working on those...uh...British things...
TROJANMAN
maybe he really has been in contact............with them
alien.gif very_first_smiley[1].gif alien_2.gif
tdgray
QUOTE(lapuwali @ Jul 25 2006, 01:31 PM) *

Hey hey hey... watch the British remarks there wise guy biggrin.gif
lapuwali
QUOTE(tdgray @ Jul 25 2006, 11:20 AM) *

QUOTE(lapuwali @ Jul 25 2006, 01:31 PM) *

Hey hey hey... watch the British remarks there wise guy biggrin.gif

Hey, I've owned MGs and Minis. I know from those British things...
spare time toys
HE is probably out at his cabin they built enjoying this nice fall weather before the early Aug. freeze. cool_shades.gif Ive been to Duluth ive seen 2.5 hours of summer poke.gif
Joe Bob
Either that or just flat out tired of us maroons....
iamchappy
Should I give him a call?
wbergtho
Give him a call Chappy....we all need to know if he's been abducted...

Bill
grasshopper
He is probably sitting here reading all of this and laughing at us right now.
jimtab
Didn't he post something about his kid getting into a fancy school and now he has to work more to pay for it??? Or was that someone else and I'm just smokint crack....
Toast
smoke.gif

You just read what someone else thought, and now you are just continuing......to smoke crack. laugh.gif
TROJANMAN
Maybe he'll show up in Moab. Lots of UFO sightings there.
Plus, another Minnesotan is making the drive out. maybe that will serve as motivation. idea.gif
Jeroen
icon_bump.gif
VegasRacer
assimilate.gif UPDATE: I just got off the phone with Rick. All is well in the Ollah household. He has been busy with work, the kids and getting Sandy's Austin Healey back on the road. Rick also told me he and Sandy will be in Vegas at the end of August.
rick 918-S
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentHey all!

I'm fine. Nice to feel the Luv.. wub.gif Glad your all thinking about me.

I have been out of touch here for several reasons. I'll share the good ones.

I couldn't make the WCC, so Sandy and I spent our vacation together building an addition on our bunk house at the lake. The heat was killing us, but we managed to get it 90% complete in 2 weeks. Here's a before and after.
rick 918-S
Under construction...
rick 918-S
Finished the deck...
wbergtho
How is the car coming?

Bill
rick 918-S
Built a dock and managed to enlist some help getting it in the water. Notice my kids are missing. They had to work. But their friends showed up..

grasshopper
damn, their hot.
Joe Bob
QUOTE(grasshopper @ Jul 28 2006, 08:23 PM) *

damn, their hot.

hence...the water.... dry.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(grasshopper @ Jul 28 2006, 07:23 PM) *

damn, their hot.

Don't start linking them over to the sand box Grasshopper.. cool_shades.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(wbergtho @ Jul 28 2006, 07:21 PM) *

How is the car coming?

Bill

I'm pretty sure the car is dead for the summer. But come spring it will be back better than ever.
KaptKaos
Damn Rick, that looks sweet. I love the look of 1/2 rounds.

Make sure you put something down low there. We've had pucupines under our cabin the last 2 years. Those are some disgusting creatures.

Flying to MSP Wednesday then off to the U.P.!! I can't wait.
rick 918-S
I have also been working on the Healey. I just updated the thread. Here's a like.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?show...=51775&st=0
GWN7
Hi Rick beerchug.gif

there was a bugeye at the cruise night last Sunday with a 289 cobra and narrowed 9" rearend.....tires & housing biggrin.gif

No pics (I forgot the camera)

story I heard was the current owners dad built it and sold it to a guy who blew the engine up. It sat for 15 yrs in a garage and the son of the builder bought it back and put it back on the road.

If it's there this Sunday I'll get pics for you
rick 918-S
QUOTE(GWN7 @ Jul 28 2006, 08:01 PM) *

Hi Rick beerchug.gif

there was a bugeye at the cruise night last Sunday with a 289 cobra and narrowed 9" rearend.....tires & housing biggrin.gif

No pics (I forgot the camera)

story I heard was the current owners dad built it and sold it to a guy who blew the engine up. It sat for 15 yrs in a garage and the son of the builder bought it back and put it back on the road.

If it's there this Sunday I'll get pics for you

Cool, Sandy and I bought some parts from a guy that had what was left of a chevy conversion. He scraped the car out.
Jeroen
Hey Rick wavey.gif
Good to see you around!
Looks like you guys been pretty busy :sweaty smiley:

lotus_65
looks great, rick! thanks for checking in.

will your son live in the dorms at perpich? i'd like to offer my converted attic to any (or all) those girl friends who need a place to stay when they come down to visit...
lotus_65
Click to view attachment
piratenanner.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(lotus_65 @ Jul 29 2006, 04:24 AM) *

looks great, rick! thanks for checking in.

will your son live in the dorms at perpich? i'd like to offer my converted attic to any (or all) those girl friends who need a place to stay when they come down to visit...

The girls are friends of my oldest son Aric. Kyles friends all have wild colored hair, piercings and tats. We have a rule in our house. No holes, and no ink while you live here.

Yes, he'll be in the dorms. They run a very tight ship. He left yeesterday on a mini tour with one of the bands he's in. They are playing Grand Rapids two nights and then Benson... I think it a freebee.

He has to be in the dorm August 28th. Sandy will be in Vegas for work. I'll need to see that he gets settled in down there. The is 12th grade not collage...

I'm going to miss all the activity around here. We had 70 kids at our house the other day to listen to two bands from California and one from Grand Rapids. Then one of the bands my son is in played. I offered to get then a hall to play in, but they said they like the basement. He doesn't seem to understand their popularity has out grown our house.

Am I crazy? How many of you would have teenage kids in your house slam dancing to screamo music? Cars down the street as far as you can see both ways? I live is an area of very expensive houses. Nobody called the cops or said a word.
Gint
Hiya Rick! wavey.gif

We missed you at WCC, but you can still make RRC! The kids should be school and everything settled no?

We'd love to have ya.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Gint @ Jul 29 2006, 07:19 AM) *

Hiya Rick! wavey.gif

We missed you at WCC, but you can still make RRC! The kids should be school and everything settled no?

We'd love to have ya.

Thanks man, No events this year. were paying for one in collage, one in 12 grade in a dorm that cost $ 3000.00+++ and a boss that has an agenda... I have a plan in the works for the boss. finger.gif Just waiting for the call. But that means I'm working storms for a couple of months straight before any time off. If the new deal works out, I'll have lots of time next year.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.