Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: hello all
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PORobinSCHE
hello all, i am soon to be a 914 owner. i recently bought a 71 1.7 L in virginia. i currently also own an 85 944.
i will be driving up to Va ,Fri/Sat. will keep you all posted when i get home with my new toy

best to all

Robin beerchug.gif
Allan
wavey.gif welcome.png

Have fun!!!!
grasshopper
Where in VA?? Also, look into the 914club Heritage of the South. It is a Nailed thread, and you can PM me for more info. It is the 21st and 22nd of September. welcome.png
70Sixter
welcome.png
MecGen
Hi

Welcome aboard ! remember LOTS of pics.

Later

beerchug.gif
PORobinSCHE
QUOTE(grasshopper @ Jul 25 2006, 09:08 PM) *

Where in VA?? Also, look into the 914club Heritage of the South. It is a Nailed thread, and you can PM me for more info. It is the 21st and 22nd of September. welcome.png

We are going to Centreville.then tow the car home and do abit of touristing on the way home

once i assess the overall condition, i hope to begin to collect parts for wider fender,wheels etc. my goal is to have a semi-street AutoX car. in the late 70's i rode in an ex-IMSA 914/6 and wanted something close to that ever since.

Robin clap56.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.