Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oil Bath Air Cleaner Script
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
Pat Garvey
Does anyone have any fairly clean photos of the script on the early 4 cylinder oil bath air cleaner? Want to try to duplicate it but mine is illegible after all these years.
Pat Garvey
Waiting! I'm not the only 1.7 out there! Or, have you all painted over the script?

Have a nasty spare with it - yep, I painted over mine too. But, I want to have a stamp made to reproduce the text. Do I have to show my nasty one?
1970 Neun vierzehn
Pat,
I didn't know I had an "oil bath air cleaner script". Gonna check tomorrow, but where should I be looking for this?
SirAndy
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Jul 27 2006, 05:04 PM) *

Do I have to show my nasty one?

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

if you show me what to look for, i'll go and have a peek ...
smile.gif Andy
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jul 27 2006, 09:13 PM) *

QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Jul 27 2006, 05:04 PM) *

Do I have to show my nasty one?

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

if you show me what to look for, i'll go and have a peek ...
smile.gif Andy

Andy,

Yep, show your nasty one! I have a nasty one too & one i refinihed 20 years ago & obliterated the text!!!! AARRGHH! Want to have a paint stamp made when I can be certain of all the text.

BTW, PM me about Admin problems on this forum - I sent you a couple of PM's about a month ago - can't move topics.
Pat
Pat Garvey
By the way, guys - it should be in red paint on the top rear portion of the cleaner.
johnc
Click to view attachmenttry this
johnc
Click to view attachment sorry, let me clean it a bit!
SirAndy
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Jul 28 2006, 06:03 PM) *

BTW, PM me about Admin problems on this forum - I sent you a couple of PM's about a month ago - can't move topics.

try again ...
wink.gif Andy
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jul 29 2006, 02:41 PM) *

QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Jul 28 2006, 06:03 PM) *

try again ...
wink.gif Andy

boldblue.gif
Andy,

Muchas Gracias! You gave me exactly what I needed!

Thanks X2!

Pat
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.