Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SIX YEARS AND COUNTING
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
72914S
After six years + "Lil Red" almost running. Have a small wiring problem ,not always getting power to the injectors .Will be checking all the wires tommrow (trigger points seam to be working properly)ether a bad ground or a bad lead, hope to find the gremlin in the daytime. Thanks for all the info at this site! Hope to meet some of ya`ll some day ...just to compair notes and say thanks in person.
Bleyseng
Looks Good! time to set the ride height thou, she is riding like a 4x4 truck!
Geoff
Charles Deutsch
No offense but that thing sits too high.
URY914
I bet you get REAL tired of hearing that.

Paul
72914S
sorry no picture with the engine installed maybe next week after I go out and cruise the beach with my new toy. driving.gif
dryheat914
Looks good,
Hope to see it on the road soon
stock93
That makes me not feel bad about mine taking 2 yrs so far. I usually get down to Pensacola every summer. I'm going to try to take the 914 down there if its done by then. Its definately looking good. What engine are you putting in it?

John
72914S
Its a `74 2.0 with flat top forged alumium 96 mm pistons, FI cam,HD valve springs,HD oil pump,everything has been polished and balanced.911 clutch with a lightned fly wheel,and a side shift trans.Look me up when you come down . beerchug.gif
Bigbohr
Looks very nice! Looks like she has a new coat. How much did you spend on the paint job? Just trying to get an idea.
72914S
I rescreened a pool patio for the painter. Would have charged about $2500.00 to do the job.I also got a parts car in the deal.
3d914
72914S,

Thats a cool red - not Gaurds Red is it? OOoopps! Read you web site. It is Gaurds Red. Must be the picture then. Gotta love it.

Enjoy!
72914S
Just got back from the first test run driving.gif I had forgotten how much fun it is behind the wheel! Sure is zippy with the flywheel 6 lbs lighter! Got to go tuck " Lil Red" in for the night.
72914S
New picture w/ engine in and running. now it looks like the front is to high? sure was fun driving it today,good thing I didn`t get caught (tags not current)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.