Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Deposite Consel?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
fitsbain
Those of you at the Car cutting party/ BBQ, may remember a strange center consel that came out of the scrapper. I was reading one of the books the DHEINZ lenty me (THANKS!!!), and I believe that what I have is the Early 6 consel called the deposit. It is a glove box like thing that goes where a typical center consel, but instead of guages, it has an opening for storage. I have to look at it at home and see if it is complete now that I know what it is. I'm not sure if I will install it in my car. If not anyone have any ideas if it has any value?
nomore9one4
QUOTE(fitsbain @ Jul 26 2006, 03:22 PM) *

Those of you at the Car cutting party/ BBQ, may remember a strange center consel that came out of the scrapper. I was reading one of the books the DHEINZ lenty me (THANKS!!!), and I believe that what I have is the Early 6 consel called the deposit. It is a glove box like thing that goes where a typical center consel, but instead of guages, it has an opening for storage. I have to look at it at home and see if it is complete now that I know what it is. I'm not sure if I will install it in my car. If not anyone have any ideas if it has any value?

If it is in great shape you may get $40 for it confused24.gif
bondo
They weren't just in early sixes. I had one in a 73 /4. I actually prefer no console... seems more open that way.
brer
I have one in my 73! its coolio. clap56.gif
HeloMech
QUOTE(brer @ Jul 26 2006, 04:53 PM) *

I have one in my 73! its coolio. clap56.gif

agree.gif So do I.
So.Cal.914
I've seen a few in early fours.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.