Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Computer people again
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
grasshopper
Hey guys! I made a logo for the 914club Heritage of the South, but it is saved as a .mix file on my computer. If you guys saw my other post, I cannot get my computer to convert it to anything without deleting it. Does someone here have the ability to open a .mix file? If you could please let me know, because I have some files I need to be changed to JPEG. Thanks, Barry Fuller
GWN7
Not a computer guy, nor do I play one on TV but, try http://www.faststone.org/ for Image Viewer 2.6 Allows you to change file types and resize
grasshopper
it doesn't support a .mix file. sad.gif
anthony
Have you tried fixing the virus that keeps deleting your jpegs?
tomamafone
I found that its associated with Microsoft PhotoDraw 2000 and Microsoft Picture-It!

Anybody with those programs can help you out, Barry. I have photoshop and illustrator CS and i just checked them and they dont support .mix

good luck!
grasshopper
Thanks Tomomafone! The virus is completely gone. It is microsoft photodraw that is corrupted. My JPEG's do not just randomly delete. If I go into photodraw and try to resize them, I can save them as .mix without any trouble. It will not save my photos if I try and save them as something else... That is why when I used photodraw to make my logo, It is saved as a .mix file, so I need someone with either of those two programs to change the file to JPEG.
Qarl
Microsoft Draw should be able to save in other formats besides .mix... otherwise it is a useless program.

grasshopper
yes, that is the point, right now it is useless. It will not save them as anything else. I need someone who can read .mix files to open it and save it as a JPEG. I no longer am using photodraw.
Dave_Darling
Allegedly Paint Shop Pro will let you read .mix files and save other formats.

--DD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.