Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Matthew McConaughey's Corvette on eBay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jonwatts
Searched but hadn't seen this one posted yet. Too bad they aren't showing the emails from the "Ask Seller" link. I asked "Did you ever drive this car naked, baked, and playing the bongos?"

Matthew McConaughey will donate 100% of the proceeds from this auction to Oprah's Angel Network's Hurricanes Katrina and Rita recovery efforts.

IPB Image
IPB Image

Hybrid_Teener
"You don’t get it for the gas mileage...it’s not a tiptronic Porsche. When you wanna get it, you feel the horse power in your backside"

hahahahahaha.

he's never ridden in a sixer..

and since when is Porsche best known for GAS MILEAGE? Porsche doesn't even make a hybrid or diesel or anything...

WTF? they're coming out with a hybrid cayenne?

http://www.treehugger.com/files/2005/05/porsche_to_make.php

lol.

hijacked.gif
GWN7
"Fan messages sent through the "contact seller" link on eBay will not be read by Mr. McConaughey personally. "

I bet......he's auctioning, he's looking... smile.gif
SLITS
He prolly pharted in the seat and thereby rendered the entire car useless.

No matter how you cut it, it's still a plastic Cheby and I, for one, don't really give a flying fuch who owned it.

Lousy actor......lousy car
jasons
Thats a lot of $ for that car. At that price it should have big-block, irregardless of who owned it.
Tobra
wasn't the power waay down in '71 becuase of all the new smog stuff, especially in a California car? Never cared for corvettes much, never saw one that was screwed together very well.

No, not a great actor or car, but he always struck me as a not too bad guy, good cuase at least
Cap'n Krusty
Who? The Cap'n
ppickerell

When you wanna get it, you feel the horse power in your backside"

He would know about such things......
So.Cal.914
The 71's were still fast but I never rode in a vette convertable that wasn't a creaky

old rattle box and that didn't leak. Good thing it's plastic.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.