Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's a ghost town here
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
grasshopper
sad.gif Any body out there!!!!???!!!! (echo....echo...echo..) I cant get to sleep. Time to eat. chowtime.gif
brer
What are you doing up?????

Go to bed!

smoke.gif smoke.gif
wacko.gif
yellowsleep[1].gif
grasshopper
I cant get to sleep...and I'm hungry...lol
brer
well, be happy you didn't just go to the store with me.
I bought 2 salads, water and some Jerky and it cost me $30.

Sometimes California sucks.

chowtime.gif
Howard
ooh. jerky. I'll be right back.
Hybrid_Teener
that sucks dude. Orr, must have been a TON of jerkey. I have a 2 for 1 coupon for jack in the box salads. yanno, the $5 ones? wink.gif

Before you ask, yes, my Jack is open 24hrs wink.gif

DBCooper
May be 3AM your time, that's 9AM here (I'm travelling). Don't go back to sleep and waste time, go to work.
Hybrid_Teener
no, the original post was 3am eastern =P

unless you're in turkey or something.. i don't think it was 9am =P
DBCooper
QUOTE(Hybrid_Teener @ Jul 27 2006, 02:51 AM) *

no, the original post was 3am eastern =P

unless you're in turkey or something.. i don't think it was 9am =P

U.K., and Yes, it was.
Joe Ricard
Maybe we should nail this thread
Gint
QUOTE(Joe Ricard @ Jul 27 2006, 07:48 AM) *

Maybe we should nail this thread

Careful what you wish for. happy11.gif biggrin.gif
Jake Raby
At 3 Am I was still turning wrenchs... I didn't start till 10PM...

I love being a night owl!
grasshopper
Might as well icon_bump.gif this thread.... 3:00 in the morning again, and its a ghost town...
bernbomb914
Ill ask this question again did ou get the roteresie from Las Vegas?

Bernie
Toast
Nothing going on in the mountains at 1:40 am. There's a cool Led Zepplin video on VH1 Classic. That's about it.

yawn.gif
Toast
Hey Grasshopper,
Since you are the master of cutting up cars, wanna fly out here? Slits has got at least 4 of 'em he needs diced.
sawzall-smiley.gif
banksyinoz
hey its always day time somwhere on 914club piratenanner.gif its only 7.05 pm your tnight ur time here av-943.gif

if u dont yellowsleep[1].gif u wont be able to safely remove ur jackstands later in the morning av-943.gif
grasshopper
icon_bump.gif might as well make this the official Late Night thread..no one is around..and its only 2:25 this time...
rick 918-S
I'm here but not for long... yawn.gif
grasshopper
lol..yeah..I have 14 straight hours of driving tomorrow...and we have to get up at six in the morning, so right now that gives me three hours and fifteen minutes of sleep...wonderful.
rick 918-S
Where ya going?
grasshopper
Georgia...back home again... (shrug) the summer has been fun..but now its time for school again............. I HATE SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hammy
QUOTE(grasshopper @ Jul 29 2006, 11:55 PM) *

I HATE SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

agree.gif werd. All the back to school commercials during this time of the summer really bring me down. I've always hated them. This is my last year of HS though smile.gif
GWN7
you can sleep in the car
bernbomb914
I would think that grasshopper is very good at school

Bernie
grasshopper
well yeah...when I try...usually I just go with the flow and If I do good..thats awsome! and if I do bad i'm dead. This year I'm not goofing around...my parents threatend to take all the cars away..
Aaron Cox
school this early?

i go back at the end of september LOL (right after RRC LOL)

grashoppa - the one thing i learned... i shoulda taken more AP classes in High School, they save you classes in college....

less classes = faster graduation
GWN7
QUOTE(grasshopper @ Jul 30 2006, 05:31 AM) *

well yeah...when I try...usually I just go with the flow and If I do good..thats awsome! and if I do bad i'm dead. This year I'm not goofing around...my parents threatend to take all the cars away..

Good grades and a degree will get you a better job in the long run.....ask yourself if you want to keep asking people if they want fries with their order... biggrin.gif

Rule number 3...keep mom and dad happy and life is a lot easier. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.