Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vendor praise from Me for EBS (Engine Builders Supply)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Root_Werks
First time I ever ordered anything from EBS was just a few weeks back. Set of 2.7 Nickies and JE Pistons. So yeah, a decent sale.

Items showed up within 2 days.

Follow up "thank you" letter with customer coment card followed a few days later.

Sent my core cylinders back and noticed less than a week, they credited the core charge back to my account.

No phone calls needed on my part, no asking where stuff was, nothing lost, nothing wrong, just good fast service. What the hell is wrong with them? screwy.gif biggrin.gif

If anyone was ever thinking of ordering from them and wanted feedback, here you go. Great team of folks at EBS. smilie_pokal.gif
michel richard
I've used them several times, they've always been good.
Brad Roberts
I have been friends with Don up there for many years.

EBS is good people

He actually used to prank call me asking for 1.7 engine parts all the time slap.gif

They sponsor a lot of CA. Porsche events.

B
lapuwali
This is good news. I was thinking of going with them when I buy 2.7 P&Cs for a later rebuild.
Brad Roberts
Ask for Don.

Tell him you are with the 914Club

ALWAYS MENTION THIS.

It will help us secure better pricing in the future for subscribing members.

B
TimT
EBS is my go to supplier. I usually call them first for engine rebuild supplies.

Root_Werks
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Jul 27 2006, 10:42 AM) *

Ask for Don.

Tell him you are with the 914Club

ALWAYS MENTION THIS.

It will help us secure better pricing in the future for subscribing members.

B

Dam, I wish I would have thought of that one. headbang.gif Oh well, I know I will order from EBS again. I will be certain to mention the club. wink.gif
jk76.914
What a coincidence. Just a couple of days ago, I recommended them in the "where should I send my heads?" thread.

I agree completely. Excellent prices, quality parts, first class machining job done on my '76 2.0 heads and rods....

Jim

dgw
My brother in law has used them at least three times for parts and machining for a 2.0 914 engine, an SC engine, and a 76? turbo engine.

Good results every time.
jk76.914
I looked at their website, but it didn't show the old menu for machine shop services. So, I sent them an email and asked it they still offer them. Here's their response, including contact information..... Jim smile.gif

Hello Jim,

Thanks for your email. We do still offer complete machine shop services. We are currenlty updating our web site and have not yet added the tools, machine shop services, etc, but they should be posted shortly. Please call or email for any questions you might have.

Sincerely,
Jon Freismidl

EBS Co
EBS Racing
(800) 462 3774
(775) 673 1300
FAX: (775) 673 2088
Email: ebsracing@aol.com
Dr Evil
I dealt with Don and EBS and liked it very much. They took great care of me when I was rebuilding my /6.
cnavarro
Don is a hoot. He prank calls me from time to time wanting to order Nickies. :-) I buy all my JE's for the 911s from EBS.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.