Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Another ebay rant
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rrrockhound
What's with these ebay vendors that refuse to leave you feedback until you leave feedback for them first? If I pay immediately after winning the auction and follow all instructions, I've met all my obligations as a buyer. There is no excuse for any childish withholding of feedback until I say something nice about the seller. And don't get me started about the mofos who never leave feedback even after you do.
scottb
agree.gif

just had the same situation. they event sent me an email saying if i leave nice feedback, they will too. i paid you! what more do you want?!

So.Cal.914
They don't call it Evilbay for nothing. mad.gif
morph
I used to leave feedback after payment, but there were people who wouldn't contact you to work out a problem, they would just leave negative/neutral feedback without giving us the option to fix any problems. Sometimes people assume the worst when the problems have been out of my hands. I have had at least 6 packages lost by usps and have not been aware of it until people complained, and then I went the extra mile to replace them. I believe we are pretty fair in our feedback system. I have not left many negatives when buyers have not paid or paid later than our requested time. I have refunded money to buyers and still left positive feedback. At this time I'll only reciprocate feedback.

Hiedi
nomore9one4
agree.gif my feedback is about 250 at 100% it would be more than double that if people played by the rules! dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.