WTF.gif 914
a '71 1.7
that is the ugliest 914 I've ever seen
bernbomb914
nice duce

OT did you get your rotiserie?

Bernie
grasshopper
lol...no...it's still at John's place. I am going to just have to break down a pay $$$$ to ship it. I need it, and frankly dont have the skills to make on myself...
bernbomb914
I am a buyer if you change your mind
SGB
i've always wanted a 914...
URY914
"Race ready, one of a kind"

Yellow too!
phantom914
Cool. It even has "Zeus" fasteners!

Andrew
msglaigaie
He did a lot of bodywork on that 914. I wonder why he moved the engine to the front trunk?? MSG L
davep
QUOTE(msglaigaie @ Jul 28 2006, 07:49 AM) *

I wonder why he moved the engine to the front trunk?

Strange looking flat six. barf.gif
Root_Werks
QUOTE(phantom914 @ Jul 28 2006, 07:30 AM) *

Andrew

ZEUS! rocking nana.gif
maf914
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Jul 28 2006, 09:08 AM) *

QUOTE(phantom914 @ Jul 28 2006, 07:30 AM) *

ZEUS! rocking nana.gif

Is that what "Z" is calling himself these days? laugh.gif
URY914
The are seval winners on eBay right now. Several with a/c and a couple of 914S's.

"The S designation was only used for a few 914-2.0's before Porsche pulled the plug and switched to the 914-2.0 designation"

914S? WTF.gif

Where do these people get this stuff?
kart54
Trying to figure out what you guys find unusual about this car. I'm not getting it.

It's just a Sheridan widebody kit with a roll cage, kinesis wheels and a six. Most of us racing these cars have the same body kit or something similar. looks like a decent job. Nothing exceptional, but a decent job just the same.

I also had to go out and look at the box of fasteners I just got from Hawaiian Racing in Simi Valley. They are "Zeus fasteners" so again I'm missing it. What's so amusing about the spelling?

I am apparently not catching these. Somebody HELP!!!

Randy
tdgray
QUOTE(kart54 @ Jul 28 2006, 03:59 PM) *

Trying to figure out what you guys find unusual about this car. I'm not getting it.

It's just a Sheridan widebody kit with a roll cage, kinesis wheels and a six. Most of us racing these cars have the same body kit or something similar. looks like a decent job. Nothing exceptional, but a decent job just the same.

I also had to go out and look at the box of fasteners I just got from Hawaiian Racing in Simi Valley. They are "Zeus fasteners" so again I'm missing it. What's so amusing about the spelling?

Randy

You had to look several hours ago. They had the pictures switched with another auction for a 30's street rod.

You just missed it smile.gif
phantom914
QUOTE(kart54 @ Jul 28 2006, 12:59 PM) *

Randy

Before the picture was changed, it showed a street rod.

Also, I have seen "DZUS" fasteners, but not "ZEUS" fasteners. Maybe that is like when they came out with "Duck" tape?

Andrew
rmital
seller updated the picture....they had some kind of hot rod there before. Nothing resembling a 914.....
kart54
WHEW!!! THANK GOODNESS!!!

I feel better. Thought I was losing my mind.

I have very little left (Gas and oil fumes did me in) and can't afford to lose any more.

I thought I knew what dzus fasteners were; my Zeus fasteners are the same thing. Probably a different manufacturer and a trademarked name but not a patented product. I've also seen these labeled as 1/4 turn flat fasteners.

Randy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.