Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: PPI in Ceres near Modesto on a Ford?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ferg

Orange914 is selling a 69 Ford Ranchero on the classifieds (in the other's section), we've been talking and i'm interested in his truck. Anyone close enough to give it a PPI for me. He's in Ceres.

If so PM me and we can talk about details, compensation ect.

TIA

Ferg beer.gif
orange914
any takers on helping out ferg? i'm not far off the "99"
flag.gif
Ferg
icon_bump.gif

Ferg beer.gif
Brad Roberts
We have several members out that way.

What about Andrew or his dad?

Scott Carlsberg?

Hammie??

B
orange914
icon_bump.gif just help'n out

Click to view attachment
dan10101
I'm sure we can take a few minutes to look at it. Good excuse to see the family again. (Yes, we'd be a bit biased..) They do good work at that house...

Kenny, send us a note or give us a call. I have to do sound at church tomorrow so I won't be home until about 1pm. (then I need to put my foot up for a while)

I just bought an El Camino so I have respect for the missing link car/trucks of old.
orange914
QUOTE(dan10101 @ Jul 29 2006, 09:47 PM) *

I'm sure we can take a few minutes to look at it. Good excuse to see the family again. (Yes, we'd be a bit biased..) They do good work at that house...

Kenny, send us a note or give us a call. I have to do sound at church tomorrow so I won't be home until about 1pm. (then I need to put my foot up for a while)

I just bought an El Camino so I have respect for the missing link car/trucks of old.

dan? (Andrews dad, right?)

we should be around at about 1pm. stop by anytime... drop mike "ferg" a line.

heres my #
537-3749

p.s. have you seen kennys 914 since paint, were happy with how it turned out driving.gif

mike
dan10101
Ferg,
I send you a PM.

Call me if you have specific needs.

I love carucks... wub.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.