Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: how has one of these or knows where I can get one
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sk8kat1
vac line elbow
Elliot_Cannon
Call AA back and ask them to check and see if it's actually "on the shelf". I wouldn't order a part till they did. The guy put me on hold for about 5 minutes, found the part and sent it that day. Just checking the computer isn't always an accurate count of whats in stock.
Elliot
Brad Roberts
HPH has three on the shelf the last time I was in there.

650-364-6234

B
sk8kat1
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Jul 28 2006, 02:02 PM) *

HPH has three on the shelf the last time I was in there.

650-364-6234

B

SWEEETT!!!

thanks drunk.gif
Dave_Darling
You can also make an adequate substitute out of brass plumbing fixtures. It's a "T" and a reducer, pretty much...

--DD
sk8kat1
I called back to see if they had it actually in stock at AA because I was ask to call back at HPH in few min -- I spoke with some one in the parts department ... I asked if they had it there and on the shelf .. he said qoute " what do you think , of course we do this is the world 914 head quarters"

WHAT A PRICK !!!! mad.gif fyou1.gif blowup.gif

Tobra
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Jul 28 2006, 03:24 PM) *

You can also make an adequate substitute out of brass plumbing fixtures. It's a "T" and a reducer, pretty much...

--DD

that is sort of what I was thinking, or ghetto one together with plastic tubing, just have to make it airtight. I guess you could powder coat it black so it would not look too obnoxious if it were brass, how much do they want for that thing again?
Elliot_Cannon
Then screw em. Call HPH.
Elliot

QUOTE(sk8kat1 @ Jul 28 2006, 03:33 PM) *

I called back to see if they had it actually in stock at AA because I was ask to call back at HPH in few min -- I spoke with some one in the parts department ... I asked if they had it there and on the shelf .. he said qoute " what do you think , of course we do this is the world 914 head quarters"

WHAT A PRICK !!!! mad.gif fyou1.gif blowup.gif

Bleyseng
I have one sitting on the shelf too if you need it. Never use the decel valve... : thumb3d.gif angry:
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.