Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I swear I've flipped
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DNHunt
WTF.gif He was complaining about how much tread was left on my tires. I checked em, there's plenty left.
pete-stevers
dave...i must admit i was a little worried to open this one.....
step away from the chair!!!!
you have been breating to much amalgum.....
time for detox......
Brad Roberts
That is frightening Dave!!

I like your car BTW. I was bummed I didnt get to drive it the last time I saw you in Palo Alto burnout.gif

I sometimes dream about something I have built in the past and think I did something wrong during the build. So.. if you get a call from me freaked out at 2am about something I built for you..LOL

B
Bleyseng
Brad, thats the "Oh Shit" dream where you wake up thinking that you left out all the wristpin keepers on a engine you first drove yesterday... av-943.gif
TeamAxisRacing
it must have some inner meaning, so too much tread must mean you need a LSD and to do some smokey burn outs hehe
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(TeamAxisRacing @ Jul 28 2006, 06:31 PM) *

it must have some inner meaning, so too much tread must mean you need a LSD and to do some smokey burn outs hehe

Or need to lay off the LSD. biggrin.gif
elwood-914
That scarier than having Freddy Kruger in a dream ph34r.gif
914werke
What was he wearing Dave biggrin.gif
DNHunt
I don't remember what he wore. I just remember he chewed me out cause my tread was down to the indicators. Not such a bad thing I guess, I checked them before I drove to work. Slept like a baby last night, Brad left me alone.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.